Blowjob Experience Free

Scenes Blowjob Experience Free

Ashen Ryder updated Blowjob Experience Free with a new update entry:

Version 6, Pinned Position.

No promo material for this update. Ran into a few issues getting it packaged. I can only apologise.

Added a new loading scene position. The emergency button will return you to that scene.
Added a new position, pinned. the usual 6 motions, 2 transitions and 2 climaxes.
Unlocked the 4 additional climaxes for the previous position, cock worship.
Added a some new sound files. credit goes to https://x.com/OpenNSFWSP. Check out their stuff!
Added some additional backend work to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I wanted to remove the items from the bed and the floor to just have the characters and thus use mixed reality (VR) in Quest 3, but the option to select the items in the scene for removal is not appearing, how do I do it? Thank you excellent work.

I wanted to remove the items from the bed and the floor to just have the characters and thus use mixed reality (VR) in Quest 3, but the option to select the items in the scene for removal is not appearing, how do I do it? Thank you excellent work.
In the Select window, check the box to show hidden items. You may have issues with removing things, as the character positions may depend on collision with the things you remove.

Na janela Selecionar, marque a caixa para mostrar itens ocultos. Você pode ter problemas com a remoção de coisas, pois as posições dos caracteres podem depender da colisão com as coisas que você remove.
Thank you for solving the problem.

All of the items are hidden. So if you tick show hidden then they'll appear.

Please keep in mind that these positions have been done with the bed and ottomans collision active. Removing them would mess with the positioning of the characters. I've never tried so I don't know how bad it'll break them.

I would recommend tucking in some invisible floor with collision on.

Edit: Spud beat me to it ?. Thanks.

If you're planning to rework the scene with the sound assetbundle, please consider adding a global option to disable POV. I prefer the voyeur view. :devilish:

If you're planning to rework the scene with the sound assetbundle, please consider adding a global option to disable POV. I prefer the voyeur view. :devilish:
Pressing space bar will toggle PoV. And the scene remembers if you were 3rd person or 1st person when swapping positions.

Unless you meant something else?

Pressing space bar will toggle PoV. And the scene remembers if you were 3rd person or 1st person when swapping positions.

Unless you meant something else?
I thought the emergency stop still puts you back in POV. Using space bar is a poor choice. You can hit it for something else, and suddenly be in POV...

Back
Top Bottom