Blowjob Experience Free

Scenes Blowjob Experience Free

Ashen Ryder updated Blowjob Experience Free with a new update entry:

Version 6, Pinned Position.

No promo material for this update. Ran into a few issues getting it packaged. I can only apologise.

Added a new loading scene position. The emergency button will return you to that scene.
Added a new position, pinned. the usual 6 motions, 2 transitions and 2 climaxes.
Unlocked the 4 additional climaxes for the previous position, cock worship.
Added a some new sound files. credit goes to https://x.com/OpenNSFWSP. Check out their stuff!
Added some additional backend work to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I wanted to remove the items from the bed and the floor to just have the characters and thus use mixed reality (VR) in Quest 3, but the option to select the items in the scene for removal is not appearing, how do I do it? Thank you excellent work.

I wanted to remove the items from the bed and the floor to just have the characters and thus use mixed reality (VR) in Quest 3, but the option to select the items in the scene for removal is not appearing, how do I do it? Thank you excellent work.
In the Select window, check the box to show hidden items. You may have issues with removing things, as the character positions may depend on collision with the things you remove.

Na janela Selecionar, marque a caixa para mostrar itens ocultos. Você pode ter problemas com a remoção de coisas, pois as posições dos caracteres podem depender da colisão com as coisas que você remove.
Thank you for solving the problem.

All of the items are hidden. So if you tick show hidden then they'll appear.

Please keep in mind that these positions have been done with the bed and ottomans collision active. Removing them would mess with the positioning of the characters. I've never tried so I don't know how bad it'll break them.

I would recommend tucking in some invisible floor with collision on.

Edit: Spud beat me to it ?. Thanks.

If you're planning to rework the scene with the sound assetbundle, please consider adding a global option to disable POV. I prefer the voyeur view. :devilish:

If you're planning to rework the scene with the sound assetbundle, please consider adding a global option to disable POV. I prefer the voyeur view. :devilish:
Pressing space bar will toggle PoV. And the scene remembers if you were 3rd person or 1st person when swapping positions.

Unless you meant something else?

Pressing space bar will toggle PoV. And the scene remembers if you were 3rd person or 1st person when swapping positions.

Unless you meant something else?
I thought the emergency stop still puts you back in POV. Using space bar is a poor choice. You can hit it for something else, and suddenly be in POV...

Version 7 Ball Holding.

Audiomate is no longer a dependency. Sounds have been packaged into an assetbundle and uploaded onto the hub as a dependency. Sound is now managed by Logic Bricks. This is no longer in BETA.
  • Dramatically reduced load time when first opening the scene.
  • Replaced sounds for moans and coughs.
  • Added a new kiss sound.

Updated the VR menu to now be bundled together. The Attached menu button will now attach to the left controller. I would recommend attaching the menu before...

This is incredibly well-made! Kudos! However, something in this scene eats FPS like a motherfucker. Compared with the VAM included scene "BJ You Control", which runs at 150fps on my PC, your scene runs at just 30. Even if I set Performance to Ultra Low, I'm only getting 60fps (Desktop mode).

Changing Physics Cap gives a tiny boost, but still not able to run this in VR unfortunately.

What's the culprit for the frame eating?

This is incredibly well-made! Kudos! However, something in this scene eats FPS like a motherfucker. Compared with the VAM included scene "BJ You Control", which runs at 150fps on my PC, your scene runs at just 30. Even if I set Performance to Ultra Low, I'm only getting 60fps (Desktop mode).

Changing Physics Cap gives a tiny boost, but still not able to run this in VR unfortunately.

What's the culprit for the frame eating?
Thanks for the Feedback.

There is a huge amount of difference between BJ You Control and my scene. I'm not entirely sure what would eat away at the frames. I've done performance checks by removing a lot of the clutter, scripts, plugins and cosmetic additions like textures and the environment. The performance stays the same. Currently it works fine on mine but after comparing to an older edition, there is a 10fps difference and I'm not entirely sure why.

I will have to consider this as what I don't want to do is update the scene to a point where it stops becoming playable for people.

Performance Update

I delved into the performance of the scene and compared it to a handful similar scenes from the hub and certainly noticed that my scene did not perform as optimised at the others.

This update aims to improve that, though still not to comparable standards.

• Removed a couple of performance demanding cum clothes.
  • Fixed Sam's vagina texture.
  • Set Embody to auto close menu in first person.
  • Scene now loads in 3rd person
  • Added a button in scene menu to toggle first person...

Back
Top Bottom