• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Woman Experience

Scenes Woman Experience 2

dhasww

Reactions
dhasww submitted a new resource:

Woman Experience - Female & Male VR PoV, mainly for female !

This scene is a quite long sequence, 7 loops with variations, and transitions between them. I'm much more satisfied with this scene than with the first one :)
No fantastic stuff, just a love scene.

Animation speeds and transitions are controlled with buttons :
- Service : look left
- First steps : look right for female, left for male
- Doggy style steps : look up
- Cow girl : look left for female, right for male

At the moment PoV is only for VR. Female PoV has an "experimental" option...

Read more about this resource...

Great scene! I love the intimacy of the first scene, but I'm not able to get it to trigger the different transitions.

Could you please clarify what you mean by "Animation speeds and transitions are controlled with buttons"? I've tried pressing all the buttons on my controller and also all the menu buttons in the scene, but nothing seems to work.

Ha ! that's weird :(

It's the buttons in game that appear left in scene.

Do you have errors in VaM error log ?

(sorry I did not see you message immediatly)

on "start" button scene should start with menu disapearing, then later other buttons once should appear for variations and next steps

Super animations and transitions. You've done a lot of work. Open the patreon! But the lighting is very yellow. When loading other models, the textures are greatly distorted.

Super animations and transitions. You've done a lot of work. Open the patreon! But the lighting is very yellow. When loading other models, the textures are greatly distorted.

Thanks ! Boh I don't care about patreon :)

For the lighting it was for atmosphere, you think it's a bad idea ? I may add an option for neutral light (you can simply edit the light color if you want)

About texture I don't know what can cause that :(

Thanks ! Boh I don't care about patreon :)

For the lighting it was for atmosphere, you think it's a bad idea ? I may add an option for neutral light (you can simply edit the light color if you want)

About texture I don't know what can cause that :(

There are not enough animations on the site. Many authors ask for a lot of money for one scene with one animation...:poop:
We are waiting for the backlight function in the new version. Thanks! :sneaky:

If I may ask, how did you make the experimental POV to follow the direction of the body when it turns? That's the only part I haven't figured out.

Hello, it's quite a "hack", if someone wants to do a plugin :D

1 - neck is animated with timeline plugin
2 - rotation of an invisible cube is linked to camera
3 - head rotation is linked to cube's rotation (allowing a combination of both animation and camera rotations)
4 - passenger is enabled on head

The main problem is that animation must be set on neck, not on head (contrary to timeline's default setup)

Back
Top Bottom