RenderToMovie(MMDEditorPack)

Paid Plugins RenderToMovie(MMDEditorPack)

The video not finished encoding issue occurs even with over-clocking turned off. When over-clocking is enabled, it almost always blue screens. I am running an Intel Core i7-4790k 4.0ghz CPU. When it is overlocked, it is running at 4.6ghz. I think a 'priority' option would be ideal in the renderer where the user could say 100%, 90%, 80%, etc. You could do a slider, do it 10% at a time, whatever you like. This way users could lower the load for prevent BSD (for me, for example, I would probably set it to 90%) or someone may set it lower like to 50% if they need to work, but want to get a render done, etc.

In any case, the corrupted video problem seems to never happen on the first render, but seems to happen very often on renders after the first render. Also, if it's helpful, I am triggering the start/stop of recording in the animation with triggers. I do 'freeze' things on load so that it doesn't attempt to start until everything is done loading and ready to go. Hopefully that helps!
Thanks for the details, I have note this down and will make changes in next releases.

The video not finished encoding issue occurs even with over-clocking turned off. When over-clocking is enabled, it almost always blue screens. I am running an Intel Core i7-4790k 4.0ghz CPU. When it is overlocked, it is running at 4.6ghz. I think a 'priority' option would be ideal in the renderer where the user could say 100%, 90%, 80%, etc. You could do a slider, do it 10% at a time, whatever you like. This way users could lower the load for prevent BSD (for me, for example, I would probably set it to 90%) or someone may set it lower like to 50% if they need to work, but want to get a render done, etc.

In any case, the corrupted video problem seems to never happen on the first render, but seems to happen very often on renders after the first render. Also, if it's helpful, I am triggering the start/stop of recording in the animation with triggers. I do 'freeze' things on load so that it doesn't attempt to start until everything is done loading and ready to go. Hopefully that helps!
Thank you for the details, I have noted this down and will make changes in next releases.

zhfx updated RenderToMovie(Golden Pack) with a new update entry:

3.10.0(Reshade and Raytracing supported!)

MMDEditorPack3.10.0 updates:

RenderToMovie Screen Space Capturing Mode

It was a challenge for various in-game video rendering software to capture screen space effects such as Reshade and RayTracing. Now, Screen Space Mode in RenderToMovie 3.10.0 enables you to render videos with these effects, it captures everything you see on your...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The plug-in has a disadvantage, but only the time at which the motion ends does not match the time at which the recording ends and the music ends. As a result, visual and audio sync is very difficult to do it. Recording over such an option to manually specify a time when required.

Last edited:
Doesn't record custom sounds when you render the animations.
For Example . Slap sounds , thursting,blowjob etc.... you click render and it finishes but when you play the movie you created there is no sound..

MMDEditorPack 4.1.0 update

MMDEditorPack 4.1.0 updates:

Fixed the problem that in certain cases when SuperMode is added, "Play End" is limited to 100 seconds.

Fixed the problem that recording ends too early in RenderToMovie when music length is shorter than the motion length.

Fixed the problem that in certain cases Record button doesn't respond in RenderToVR

Fixed the problem that in certain cases SuperMode plugin doesn't work propery when reloaded from a saved scene.

FasterVaM supports the case without...

Is this like that other video recording plugin where it outputs a bunch of still frames that still need to be stitched together in another editing program? To me the holy grail of a video recorder plugin is you just load it, hit record, play the scene, stop, then presto, a finished MP4 file is waiting on your hard drive ready to be played. Now that's a plugin I'd pay for! Until then I'm fine with just using OBS to record a scene.

Is this like that other video recording plugin where it outputs a bunch of still frames that still need to be stitched together in another editing program? To me the holy grail of a video recorder plugin is you just load it, hit record, play the scene, stop, then presto, a finished MP4 file is waiting on your hard drive ready to be played. Now that's a plugin I'd pay for! Until then I'm fine with just using OBS to record a scene.
Hi, this plugin exports a mp4 video directly by default, yet you can choose to export frames when you like. It comes together with MMDPlayer plugin and is commonly used to render MMD videos however it works also with other animations like timeline or mocaps.

this plugin exports a mp4 video directly by default,

Oh, that's awesome! In that case I may become one of your supporters. But one more question: someone asked previously if you have a video tutorial or documentation on how to use the plugin and I don't recall seeing an answer, so do you have either of these?

Oh, that's awesome! In that case I may become one of your supporters. But one more question: someone asked previously if you have a video tutorial or documentation on how to use the plugin and I don't recall seeing an answer, so do you have either of these?
Hi, there is video tutorial for MMDPlayer pack, however, please ignore the voice as it is in Chinese:
For rendertomovie in particular there is unfortunately no video tutorial, but I dont think you would really need it since you add the plugin to scene, you see only two buttons, settings and record, and click the record button you are ready to go and it will popup the video folder as soon as it finishes, rather simple user interaction.

MMDEditor4.2.1 update

This version also supports the latest VaM release 1.21.0.4

This version supports rendering videos with visual effects triggered by MMD background music(e.g. light effects triggered by MMD music).

You can create light effects with VaM Audio triggers bound to MMD background music, when you start the MMD dance and RenderToMovie plugin, the light effects will be captured in the video. During the course of rendering, the bacground music sounds very strange because it is drastically slowed...

MMDEditorPack4.3.0 update

Fixed issue that MMD dance pose remains even when switching to another scene without MMD plugin.

Fixed issue that Supermode plugin doesn't remove correctly when closing a scene

RenderToMovie automatically includes the scene audio into the rendered video also for non-MMD mocap scene animations. It exports two videos, one with audio and the other file name starting with "s"(for silent) without audio.

RenderToMovie captures the visual effects triggered by scene audio into the rendered...

zhfx updated RenderToMovie(MMDEditorPack) with a new update entry:

4.3.1 update

Optimized the default settings for MMD camera motion in VR mode so the view gets properly zoomed.

RenderToMovie Automatically starts and stops with the scene animation also in non-MMD mode. You just need to add RenderToMovie plugin to scene and press the Record button, it automatically starts scene animation and it automatically stops when the animation reaches its end. Two videos will get exported at the end, one with audio and the other(filename starting with "s" for silent) without.

After I am done recording using RenderToMoive, how can I get ffmpeg to complete the render via GPU instead of CPU? I can see in the encoder log its using "-vcodec libx265" but I'd love use/change it to "hevc_nvenc"

After I am done recording using RenderToMoive, how can I get ffmpeg to complete the render via GPU instead of CPU? I can see in the encoder log its using "-vcodec libx265" but I'd love use/change it to "hevc_nvenc"
You can find the full command in the log.txt in the MMDPlayer/encoder folder, you can change the command and run it again manually for the moment. I will improve the plugin to take a command automatically from a text file so you can customize the parameters.

Does RendertoMovie also help with physics clipping issues? by slowing things down enough for the CPU to keep up i'm hoping that it will be able to help clothing flow properly.

Back
Top Bottom