RenderToMovie(MMDEditorPack)

Paid Plugins RenderToMovie(MMDEditorPack)

zhfx

Reactions
Patreon
ZHFX
zhfx submitted a new resource:

RenderToMovie+MMDPlayer Pack - Two plugins in one pack to render scenes to UHD movies and play MMD dances

This pack includes two VaM plugins:
1. RenderToMovie:
This plugin enables you to render scenes to high quality movies, it supports up to UHD 8K resolution and both H264 and H265 encoding. It renders at fixed fps rate(60fps to 288fps)so movies are always smooth even the game runs at very low FPS.
Please find the example 9 people dancing scene 60FPS 4K video rendered with a mid-end computer(AMD 3800X CPU+AMD 5700XT GPU)
You can render all kinds...

Read more about this resource...

zhfx updated RenderToMovie+MMDPlayer Pack with a new update entry:

RenderToMovie+MMDPlayer2.5.0 is released!

RenderToMovie+MMDPlayer 2.5.0
Features and corrections:
  • Easier to render MMD scenes with RenderToMovie: just set the music to None in MMD Player, and no need to add MMD Player plugin to Animation Step atom which was too difficult to non-experienced players.
  • RenderToMovie Video quality option allows you to set the quality from 0 to 100, higher quality leads to bigger file size, the default number 66 is a good compromise.
  • RenderToMovie compression rate option has wide...

Read the rest of this update entry...

RenderToMovie+MMDPlayer2.5.2 is released!

RenderToMovie+MMD Player 2.5.2 Corrections:
  • Fixed issue that person textures fail to load when starting VaM with a scene where MMD Player is loaded with vmd files.
  • Fixed issue that moving time slider doesn't work in pause mode.
  • Fixed issue that stop button doesn't set the motion back to starting point.
  • Fixed issue that loading new motion doesn't work after changing person look.

RenderToMovie+MMDPlayer2.6.0 is released!

RenderToMovie+MMD Player 2.6.0 features:

MMDPlayer

• AudioSource Atom option to play music to an Audio Source atom for better sound effects e.g. spatial sound effects. A new atom with name 'MMDAudioSource' is created when this option is enabled. You can configure this atom e.g. by adjusting parameters or applying plugins to it for customized sound effects.
  • WindowCamera Atom option to play camera motion for a windown camera instead of main camera. A new atom with name...

RenderToMovie+MMDPlayer2.7.0 is released!

RenderToMovie+MMD Player 2.7.0 features:

Options to enable/disable pre-selection of motion vmd and camera vmd. These settings can be saved in the scene e.g. Now you can enable camera file auto preselection always even in VR mode if you like.

Enable camera motion in pause mode when UI menu is on so that user can preview changes without turning off the UI while adjusting camera angles in pause mode.

Automatically hide UI menu when starting to play camera motion.

Fixed issue that...

So, just to be clear, this only renders video, it won't render any of the audio from the scene? I render scenes to movies all the time for my wife, and this plugin would be fantastic, but I'm afraid to say that it's pointless without the audio. Any way to change it so that it will get the audio as well?
Hi, correct, frame based rendering doesn't record the audio since the audio speed is not the same as frame speed, you need to add the audio later. It is common like all other rendering software e.g. blender. Adding audio is like one or two seconds work with the included ffpmeg comand line or with other tools like adobe PR.

Hi, correct, frame based rendering doesn't record the audio since the audio speed is not the same as frame speed, you need to add the audio later. It is common like all other rendering software e.g. blender. Adding audio is like one or two seconds work with the included ffpmeg comand line or with other tools like adobe PR.

How could I add back in audio that is randomly generated within a scene and have it match? I get that I could easily mix in background music for example, but to have a characters' speech match correctly with their mouth via RT plugin, VAM Moan sounds, etc. How would I do that?

How could I add back in audio that is randomly generated within a scene and have it match? I get that I could easily mix in background music for example, but to have a characters' speech match correctly with their mouth via RT plugin, VAM Moan sounds, etc. How would I do that?
They have to be added in the same way like dance background music, I agree it could take much effort when you have many audio files to add. I will think of automatically mergeing the audio triggers in VaM, but I guess there would be still lots of limitations for capturing speech audio, because it is finally rather a rendering plugin like blender software, than a screen capturing plugin. The main goal is to render very high quality pictures for professional movies, and bigger effort of audio editing is expected afterwards.

Hi, so I got the plugin and I've been trying to use it. I have no problem getting it to generate all the image files for the video, it's on the video creation at the end that it keeps either crashing VAM or causing a full on BSD. I am running an i7-4790k running at 4.6ghz, 32GB of RAM, and an Nvidia 2060, and a fast SSD. Any tips for me on how to keep it from crashing? (In the meantime I've been using PowerDirector to create the video from the image files, but I'd much prefer to not have to do that.) I should also note I don't have any BSD's at all from anything else, haven't in years.

Been playing with the MMD player, holy crap that's cool! I had no idea there was all that awesome content out there to use like that.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, so I got the plugin and I've been trying to use it. I have no problem getting it to generate all the image files for the video, it's on the video creation at the end that it keeps either crashing VAM or causing a full on BSD. I am running an i7-4790k running at 4.6ghz, 32GB of RAM, and an Nvidia 2060, and a fast SSD. Any tips for me on how to keep it from crashing? (In the meantime I've been using PowerDirector to create the video from the image files, but I'd much prefer to not have to do that.) I should also note I don't have any BSD's at all from anything else, haven't in years.

Been playing with the MMD player, holy crap that's cool! I had no idea there was all that awesome content out there to use like that.

Thanks!
Hi, this sounds quite strange, would you please confirm the output folder and temp folder have both enough space? Does it happen all the time or just randomly? If it happens all the time, could you please make a screenshot video of the problem with another software so I can look into it?
Thanks!

Sorry in the delayed response. So, it was happening every single time, but it appears to be only on one scene. Totally different scene, no issues. I'll keep you updated.

Hi, this sounds quite strange, would you please confirm the output folder and temp folder have both enough space? Does it happen all the time or just randomly? If it happens all the time, could you please make a screenshot video of the problem with another software so I can look into it?
Thanks!

So, I've done more testing. The crash would never happen on the actual screenshotting part of the process, but the video conversion at the end that I would blue screen. I began blue screening again. I noticed that the video conversion process is using my CPU, not the GPU, so I tried disabling my CPU overclocking. The seemed to correct the issue, no more blue screens. What's odd though, is I've had literally zero issues with blue screens, this is the only scenario when it occurs. The other issue I've been running into is that the video conversion process only works about 1/3 of the time. It goes through the entire process, gets to 100%, says complete, opens Windows explorer to the file location, but it shows a 3+GB file size and won't play at all. The videos that complete the conversion process correctly usually end up being around 150MB in size. So, I have no idea what happens, I don't get any errors or anything else when it fails. Any idea on this one?

So, I've done more testing. The crash would never happen on the actual screenshotting part of the process, but the video conversion at the end that I would blue screen. I began blue screening again. I noticed that the video conversion process is using my CPU, not the GPU, so I tried disabling my CPU overclocking. The seemed to correct the issue, no more blue screens. What's odd though, is I've had literally zero issues with blue screens, this is the only scenario when it occurs. The other issue I've been running into is that the video conversion process only works about 1/3 of the time. It goes through the entire process, gets to 100%, says complete, opens Windows explorer to the file location, but it shows a 3+GB file size and won't play at all. The videos that complete the conversion process correctly usually end up being around 150MB in size. So, I have no idea what happens, I don't get any errors or anything else when it fails. Any idea on this one?
Hi, the encoding uses multi-threading which tries to load all CPU cores to speed up the process, it could become unstable if overclocking is activated. Does the corrupted video problem happen when overclocking is disabled? What I can do is probably adding an option to limit the CPU usage during encoding to improve the stablity, but the encoding time will certainly become a little longer. By the way, may I know which CPU you are using, Intel or AMD? It seems unstable with overclocking Intel CPUs, overclocking works fine with many AMD CPUs so far. I just would like to confirm once again.

Hi, the encoding uses multi-threading which tries to load all CPU cores to speed up the process, it could become unstable if overclocking is activated. Does the corrupted video problem happen when overclocking is disabled? What I can do is probably adding an option to limit the CPU usage during encoding to improve the stablity, but the encoding time will certainly become a little longer. By the way, may I know which CPU you are using, Intel or AMD? It seems unstable with overclocking Intel CPUs, overclocking works fine with many AMD CPUs so far. I just would like to confirm once again.

The video not finished encoding issue occurs even with over-clocking turned off. When over-clocking is enabled, it almost always blue screens. I am running an Intel Core i7-4790k 4.0ghz CPU. When it is overlocked, it is running at 4.6ghz. I think a 'priority' option would be ideal in the renderer where the user could say 100%, 90%, 80%, etc. You could do a slider, do it 10% at a time, whatever you like. This way users could lower the load for prevent BSD (for me, for example, I would probably set it to 90%) or someone may set it lower like to 50% if they need to work, but want to get a render done, etc.

In any case, the corrupted video problem seems to never happen on the first render, but seems to happen very often on renders after the first render. Also, if it's helpful, I am triggering the start/stop of recording in the animation with triggers. I do 'freeze' things on load so that it doesn't attempt to start until everything is done loading and ready to go. Hopefully that helps!

Back
Top Bottom