Question Render to Video ?

VirtualWishX

Reactions
Twitter
VirtualWishX
Patreon
VirtualWishX
Hi All,
I'm looking to render from VAM to a Video File (Mpeg4 or Quicktime, etc..)

The problem is, because of changing FPS on my current rusty PC... is there a plugin that will just "BAKE" without skipping frames?
For example if I want to render on 30 or 60 fps without VAM to SKIP any of the frame while rendering to VIDEO?

Just to be clear - I'm not looking on CAPTURING from OBS or any other tool, I'm talking about rendering within VAM.

I don't mind if VAM will take the time and will process slower while rendering each of the frames,
as long as the final result video won't have any skipped frames.

I guess most chances are that renders within VAM will just be depand on my GPU speed, which this is what I'm curious if there is some GREAT plugin to do so even with CPU.
I want it to render all the frames, hopfully to not break the physics of the scene while doing that.

👁‍🗨

Can you please recomend on such plugin and give me some hints on how to render a video without skipping fps?
Thanks ahead!

The video renderer plugin will work but there's a setting to sync it with physics updates instead of graphics updates, or something like that, can't remember exactly what it's called. You need to do that or it will skip frames etc while rendering.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom