Question render a VR video

0001ca05

Reactions
I have been using VR renderer plugin for a while.
I wonder if I can set VAM to a lower frame rate while maintaining good quality so I can render VR video of good quality?
I used to slow down the Timeline speed to match the speed on which my computer rendering a video, but the rendering speed is unstable, which makes video speed unstable.

Basically what I want is a frame-to-frame rendering. Could someone tell me how to do that? Thank you.

1671390987033.png

Upvote 0
Make sure to use the plugin Matt mentioned, and then set in VAM settings pre-rendered frames to 3 (max). Then, in Timeline options make sure to have animations set to game time (it's default synced to real time). Then, if you record with the Video Renderer plugin, it will provide image frames nicely. So no matter how weak your rig is, eventually you can make fluid video of any content that will not crash VAM.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Make sure to use the plugin Matt mentioned, and then set in VAM settings pre-rendered frames to 3 (max). Then, in Timeline options make sure to have animations set to game time (it's default synced to real time). Then, if you record with the Video Renderer plugin, it will provide image frames nicely. So no matter how weak your rig is, eventually you can make fluid video of any content that will not crash VAM.
thank you, I finally figured out how to do this. All I'm missing is to set Time-line to game time.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom