Realistic Lady Dimitrescu

Looks Realistic Lady Dimitrescu

CJStealthy

Reactions
CJStealthy submitted a new resource:

Realistic Lady Dimitrescu - Alcina Dimitrescu

My take on the Tall Lady,

The skin texture is from AlmightyPatty's great Lady D look, the rest are my own morphs and edits to get it as close to the in-game RE8 model as possible. Unfortunately I haven't found any clothing that resembles her own, so I cobbled together something that still suites her style using the Champion of Azura set free on the hub, the free Meshed VR Heatwave Hat, SupaRioAmateur eye reflections and shadows, Miki Parisian hair and NoStage3 hair.

Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the free share! I love the image... for some reason it's not opening for me, if it's not too much trouble. would you be able to share the .var file and provide the dependencies? Great work, she looks hot!!!
No worries, thanks haha. By not being able to open it do you mean the Zip package or the scene itself in VAM?

Good work but ur vac is missing dependecies alot of them and due to this is not loading any morph u should include dependecies for ur look in order to work cuz when u load it the model loads but dosent look at all like ur look it loads with mesh glitches . Thank u in advance .

Back
Top Bottom