Lady Dimitrescu Resident Evil Village

Looks Lady Dimitrescu Resident Evil Village

PixelPorts

Reactions
Patreon
PixelPorts
SolidVault submitted a new resource:

Lady Dimitrescu Resident Evil Village - You have been invited to Castle Dimitrescu, will you attend it?

Well here she is the BIG VAMPIRE WOMAN Lady Dimitrescu, scaled to her actual height which is 9'6!!!!

In the VAR you will find her clothing and assets such as Hair, Hat, Flower, Wine Bottle and Glass, and her Cigarette (Don't smoke IRL ;) )

View attachment 78104View attachment 78105
View attachment 78103

Credits:
Capcom for making more horror waifus as time moves on.
@wunderwise for helping me out on how to port things like clothing and assets...

Read more about this resource...

RG InOut
RG Side2Side
RG UpDown2

Bad morphs. Very bad. Also persistent. In my other scenes I could not get these stop running. There is something really bad with these morphs or the scene that you provided.

issues only with mouth,that cannot be closed..any way to fix...any chances for remake kassandra AC AND LADY DIMITRESCU

issues only with mouth,that cannot be closed..any way to fix...any chances for remake kassandra AC AND LADY DIMITRESCU
Turn off Tongue Collision in the jaw physics tab to fix the mouth being open.

And what do you mean remake kassandra? Lady D is already fully done, maybe in VAM 2.X id redo her.

RG InOut
RG Side2Side
RG UpDown2

Bad morphs. Very bad. Also persistent. In my other scenes I could not get these stop running. There is something really bad with these morphs or the scene that you provided.
Delete those morphs from the Var and your installation of VAM. just search the name and delete them.

Back
Top Bottom