Lady Alcina Dimitrescu ILTS

Looks Lady Alcina Dimitrescu ILTS

Reactions
ilovetaylorswift submitted a new resource:

Lady Alcina Dimitrescu ILTS - Lady Alcina Dimitrescu

Lady Alcina Dimitrescu is a 9 foot 6 inch monster from the popular video game Resident Evil Village.

Included are her clothing items: Dress (separated as two parts, underskirt and overwrap), Boutonniere (flower thing), gloves, necklace, hat, and simulated VAM hair.

Hat, hair, left claw, right claw also included as a separate Unity Asset as they were not all usable as clothing items. I also included 4 spooky backgrounds in their own separate unity asset, and another measuring wall unity...

Read more about this resource...

You said you planning on updating her but If you can focus on fixing her hair first. She looks like she's balding. Add the rest of it/improve it if you can plz.
For her clothes the lower front needs fixing for sure.

Thanks for porting her (y)

ilovetaylorswift updated Lady Alcina Dimitrescu ILTS with a new update entry:

Lady Alcina Dimitrescu undergoes experimental shrinking procedure - success!

Due to the fact that I had made the original model scaled up to be at the full height of 9 foot 6 inches it was causing issues with various things such as - tongue collision, creating strange reset poses, and also not being usable outside of being a super large huge lady. Another problem that was occurring was when you turned off soft body physics the character would start wobbling uncontrollably.

Sorry to waste everyone's time with the previous broken model, but I have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hola, we've been chasing down a bug with broken scaling in the scenes WeebUVR has been making with Lady A. It turns out there is a mix up between the version this hub page points at and the .latest version hub references are using.

At this time the hub give you v3 if you download directly. However a reference to .latest gives you v6. So we've all been banging our head against a wall wondering why deleting and downloading a fresh copy hasn't fixed the issues.

Could you take another poke at your look to try and de-tangle this mess? It looks like version 1 points to package 6 and version 1.1 points to package 3. The version you get from a reference to .latest might be automatically pointing at the highest package number. So the fix could be to bump the package to 7 and the version to 1.2. It really depends on how the hub handles versions, I've not seen that side of things.

Here are 2 screenshots with what versions are offered and downloaded depending on how you get them:

Direct from here:
1624392052791.png

As a reference to .latest:
1624392086035.png

How can I save her necklace to be able to use on other characters?
I tried to search for it in the Clothing tab when I'm on another scene, nothing.
Tried to save it as a preset but when I'm on another scene, the preset doesn't show up.
Tried to copy the folder to another location, so maybe that helps somehow, it didn't.

HALP! 😭

Back
Top Bottom