Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation (Plugins)

Plugins Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation (Plugins)

OK, do you add both plugins (erection & foreskin) with the .cslist or just the erection plugin alone?
Normally I just add Erection, but I tried .clist after I had the error. It still happens. So I disabled Foreskin and the error stopped. Then I added foreskin alone and it works fine. My errors are with erection either alone or with .clist. I removed updates 30 and 31. started a new scene. When loading .clist no errors, but erection doesnt work.
However all my previous scenes that were made before updating to 30 and 31 still work fine without any issues
Edit: I also reload VAM after every test to make sure nothing is still loaded.

Normally I just add Erection, but I tried .clist after I had the error. It still happens. So I disabled Foreskin and the error stopped. Then I added foreskin alone and it works fine. My errors are with erection either alone or with .clist. I removed updates 30 and 31. started a new scene. When loading .clist no errors, but erection doesnt work.
However all my previous scenes that were made before updating to 30 and 31 still work fine without any issues
Hey Stingwray, thanks for your precise description. However, I am sorry, I can not yet reproduce the mentioned problems (with version 31 in the video).
Let me know what you do differently!

I found a possible solution. If you ever before changed your character to alt futa, and then change it back to a male appearance, the foreskin plugin will produce errors. I suppose it is not fully revertable, so something is missing after conversion back to male. Solution: Start a new scene with a fresh male or alt futa appearance, but do not switch back from alt futa to male.

Ok so I tried what a previous user said by loading Decal maker before or after loading Erection, and loading after does make erection work for me. Even though it still throws an error. The Male model's I am trying this on are directly downloaded from Vam. Its telling something about fluids 101. I do have that plugin though, and updated.
I'm not sure why but the vid you posted shows 0:00 mins for me and unable to play. Thats probably a setting in my Vam somewhere lol

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-11 182459.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-11 182459.png
    419 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-10-11 182517.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-11 182517.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 0
Sorry if the video is too heavy. I will delete it later.
The error looks like this. (Same for the “erection” plugin alone)
From the default scene

Attachments

• VaM 2024-10-12 14-36-58.mp4
    91.4 MB
Sorry if the video is too heavy. I will delete it later.
The error looks like this. (Same for the “erection” plugin alone)
From the default scene
Thank you very much, josososo! I did it the same way as you, with version 31, step by step, and did not get any errors. That's kind of weird. However, I have done a lot of bugfixing and error catching the last days and I suggest you try my new version I will release today. My guess is that some of the morphs is missing, and in your version there is no check for that yet. I hope the new release will fix these issues, so please let me know about whether it does or does not. Sorry for any inconvenience!

BTW: If you get these spamming NullReference errors, hit "reload" of the erection plugins each time you change something. Many checks are only done upon first loading (at least in this version) and not continuously (consumes a bit of computing time)!

BTW2: I put together the list or required and nice to have morphs here. As you can see, Vamtastic Penis Skin Morph (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/penis-skin-morph.37700/) is a requirement, but it is not listed in the dependencies of the plugin (don't know why). However, this would rather concern the Foreskin plugin, not Erection.

BTW3: Decal Maker does not work on models without skin in my case (resetting leads to an error). Please load any male skin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom