RealFeel Marionette BioRig

RealFeel Marionette BioRig

AppetiteVisual

Reactions
Patreon
AppetiteVisual
AppetiteVisual submitted a new resource:

RealFeel Marionette BioRig - Physics BioRig - Move at the speed of your ideas, not her confused physics system.

Hello and welcome to another AppetiteVisual resource!

Please come to meet the ultimate RealFeel Marionette BioRig. A physics preset that will alleviate your frustration and save you time. Play the sandbox, don't let the sandbox play you. JUST DOWNLOAD THE DEMO SCENE!

I'm too tired from working on my scene, so, I'll let the demo scene speak for itself.

Get it now. Play it. Review it. Animate it. Comment on it in the discussions. Post about it.

Let it solve your problems. FULL...

Read more about this resource...

I know this is a weird question but, where can I get that toast lol, the bread in th emodels mouth :unsure:

Hey, not a weird question at all! The resource is Hazmhox - Food 101. I went and put a link in the resources list at the end of the guide just now too.

Originally each tutorial pic was going to that have that toast asset stupidly shoved somewhere on the model, but then it took just so much time to learn and manage everything I needed to for my first scene, so that went by the wayside.

Maybe something in the future. Get breaded on. 😬

Tried doing some Timeline animations with your pose as the base. It's amazing. I've painstakingly animated a walking animation before with a handful of controllers. It was not fun and required a lot of tweaking to look semi-natural. With this pose I only need to touch 1-3 controllers per keyframe, and wait for the rest to settle. And it comes out more natural in the end.

Tried doing some Timeline animations with your pose as the base. It's amazing. I've painstakingly animated a walking animation before with a handful of controllers. It was not fun and required a lot of tweaking to look semi-natural. With this pose I only need to touch 1-3 controllers per keyframe, and wait for the rest to settle. And it comes out more natural in the end.

It's great to hear that! Yes, I think VaM should be as easy as possible. I have some other rigs in the works for specific situations.

Please release any animations you're happy with if they use the rig, even if it's just a "proof of concept" resource share or something! I'd really like to see what people have been able to animate with it. I've been experimenting so much that I haven't given myself much time to use these things on larger projects. But yes, it is surprising when you make a motion with just 1 or 2 controls and watch everything else move more or less the way it should.

Seeing what others have been able to make will help me learn more, but also, it would be fun!

Back
Top Bottom