OniEkohvius

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
oniekohvius
1638143665740.png

Not bad, if I do say so myself.

(Horn currently made with imagination and ice cream, we'll fix it in post)

1638188754520.png
Where did you get these clothes and lingeries? I didn't find em in the credits.

Figure I might as well post this one here too, as I quite like it:

How May I Be Of Service.png

The lenses in the glasses had to be entirely alphaed out as the nature of her eyes doesn't mesh well with partial alpha textures (ends up showing the void within lol).

1640525368258.png

So apparently the common "ColorCorrect" asset DOES actually work, it just seems to depend on how you load it (load it first before the model) and I guess where you pull it from? Originally I've had it coming off a vecterror VAR but I started it using it from one of Oni's Persona VARs instead. Loading it in after the fact or during a merge load usually just causes issues with the "sclera" clothing item that simulates her eyes. That said, it doesn't really help in this scene too much since it's so dark...but I've always loved this "club" environment that Meshed made allllll the way back from ver. 1.7, so fuck it.

Oh, might also be worth noting I've created a ColliderEditor file for her face/tongue, so that you can have tongue collision on. It's not perfect because I'm not great at understanding the colliders, but it allows me to have eMotion on and get kissing-plus-tongue working. My model edit also has the teeth heavily adjusted for similar reasons, as well as the lips for more natural-looking facial expressions. All comes together for one classy smile!

...I wish some other peeps would share Rarity shots or scenes so I could geek out with others on her. There's 1.7k downloads and they ain't all me, so I know you're out there! 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's a little late. But I have put together some enjoyable Rarity content.

1657591554.jpg

1657592560.jpg

Alicorn Rarity, Because she'll always be a Princess in my eyes. Done in a Slender more "Glam girl" style.
I used the Horn and wings from Testitou Celestia. The head is a combination of OniEkohvius Pony head morph with HFS Fantasy Deer headshape. I have no idea where I got the Hooves from. And the body is entirely of my own creation. Really happy with how she came out.

(Anthro) Rarity Digital Stage Pose.png

Could maybe do more with the lighting/body tone/etc, and obviously could have set a better scene...but she's lookin' pretty good nowadays. I look back on my old screenshots and just think "...yikes."

From my most recent VR escapades. Huge improvements in composition, mostly thanks to this amazing environment.

(Anthro) Rarity Beach Babe.png
(Anthro) Rarity Beach Bombshell.png
(Anthro) Rarity Beach Badass.png
(Anthro) Rarity Beach Bum.png

Do you have a modified .var file with the horn (and any other upgrades) posted anywhere @Suite&Elite? Or are these all photoshops? Either way, fantastic work.

Do you have a modified .var file with the horn (and any other upgrades) posted anywhere @Suite&Elite? Or are these all photoshops? Either way, fantastic work.

The horn is just an edited/rescaled ice-cream cone asset. As far as VAR releases go it'll have to be a "morph add-on" merged morph to keep it to minimal/allowable dependencies, and then just instructions for lighting.

Also here's another (heavily compressed) MMD dance preview:

The horn is just an edited/rescaled ice-cream cone asset. As far as VAR releases go it'll have to be a "morph add-on" merged morph to keep it to minimal/allowable dependencies, and then just instructions for lighting.

Also here's another (heavily compressed) MMD dance preview:

Looks fantastic! I just started using VAM last week so I'm not familiar with the ice-cream cone asset or how I would attach it to a model. Please let me know if you ever upload a way to make OniEkohvius's Rarity look like yours. The authenticity of having the horn is a definite plus.

"Darling are all these photos really necessary? It doesn't seem as if anyone is really paying any attention, you know..."

Rarity Beach 2.png

*insert "If X has a million fans" meme*

I absolutely love everything about the second shot's composition.

Black and white is definitely neat, but the same pose with a different angle and different filter approach just breathes a real sense of dynamism into the frame. I think what really does it though is the perfect placement of the business on the left...the well-lit nature contrasts perfectly with the transition into the shaded area moving left to right, with the slight angle.

Never underestimate a good background.

Rarity Strip (B&W).png
Rarity Strip (Washed).png

Last edited:
You'd think I'd know how to manage video file types and encoding/compression/remuxing by now, buuuuut I still suck at it.

...anyways here's an actually decent video, until you realize I didn't bother setting up the actual camera VMD for it lol. One of the downsides of mmd2timeline is that adjusting the camera is a bit more finicky than zhfx mmdplayer, and with limited time I just went for a shitty manual "cam from the crowd" feel. All the same, that plugin (coupled with the very nice mmdshowcase demo scene) is awesome and works beautifully with less stuttering than the aformentioned competition.

Also featured are Endiness' fantastic "Live Club" stage import from the MMD verse, and moyashi's Post-Processing plugin...oh and of course Kimagure's lovely motion trace for the song!

...really though, this shit is mesmerizing in 4K120FPS and/or VR 90FPS+. If I could record VR properly I would but I haven't figured out the best way yet.

Last edited: