• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Rarity Decals

Textures Rarity Decals 1

Fricisee submitted a new resource:

Rarity Decals - Extract to the VAM root folder

Read more about this resource...

This looks great!

Any chance you would mind also sharing how you manage the skin colors here? The only way I can even come close is with some serious finagling on diffuse/subsurface colors along with a diffuse offset adjust (which always desaturates built-in makeup and areola/nipple textures), so I'd love to be pointed in a better direction.

This looks great!

Any chance you would mind also sharing how you manage the skin colors here? The only way I can even come close is with some serious finagling on diffuse/subsurface colors along with a diffuse offset adjust (which always desaturates built-in makeup and areola/nipple textures), so I'd love to be pointed in a better direction.
Using Corel Painter, I take one of the built in skins and add an "overlay" layer to it. Putting flat colours on this type of layer preserves the fine details and diffuse of the underlying skin.

Take a look at the attached to see before and after simply adding an overlay layer and coloring it pink (ignore the balloons).

Its pinkie coz I had to do a little extra work on rarity for the purple and so she didn't look like Cesar Romero's joker :p

Attachments

• Aimi torsoD.jpg
    Aimi torsoD.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • pinkiet.png
    pinkiet.png
    12.9 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom