QoL upgrade to spice up old scenes...

Guides QoL upgrade to spice up old scenes...

virtamater

Reactions
virtamater submitted a new resource:

QoL upgrade to spice up old scenes... - Randomized BJ and Auto Humper

Something I've been messing around with the last Month....
This is to randomize some Auto Thrusting and BJ automatic movements within scenes that have an existing animation.

Here goes. You'll need 3 UI toggles placed somewhere near your veiw for easy toggling.

Toggle 1
Auto BJ for Player 1...
2 triggers on This UI Toggle

1 Set the first one to Core Controller,
2 Motion Animation Master,
3Stop Play Back

1Set the Second one to Person with the clockwise auto BJ,
2 Specify the Plug in...

Read more about this resource...

It would be nice if there was a way to restart the existing animation when the auto action is toggled off. That would make it a one-button interface for each atom.

It would be nice if there was a way to restart the existing animation when the auto action is toggled off. That would make it a one-button interface for each atom.
Its just because triggers with the plug ins also Stop the animation, I don't think having an on and off trigger on one toggle would be possible..... A timer could do that but a timer would need to run while the timeline is still running... I think lol

Curious about adding a random timer for these actions that every minute have the option to either stay on or turn off.. these things could be set to the timeline at points where it make sense to turn on the plug ins or continue as normal...
This would allow a completely random scenario where the plug ins would turn off or on at certain spots and loop the plug in or play the normal animation...

I'd be more interested in having characters that automatically do something extra during climax. If you're already using an autothruster for the action, this is pretty easy. Several of my scenes do that. I've also started keeping his VamMoan in Manual (silent) until triggered by her climax, where her VamMoan is on Interactive. If we could have characters react wildly to climax in the middle of an animation sequence, that would be injecting some life, ahem!

I'd be more interested in having characters that automatically do something extra during climax. If you're already using an autothruster for the action, this is pretty easy. Several of my scenes do that. I've also started keeping his VamMoan in Manual (silent) until triggered by her climax, where her VamMoan is on Interactive. If we could have characters react wildly to climax in the middle of an animation sequence, that would be injecting some life, ahem!

When I have this on in combination with Alive in the background. It's done some wild things during climax... You'll have to fiddle around and make presets to get things not too crazy as the dude ends up with a spray cannon for climax that I still haven't been able to turn off... lmao

This is the one specifically that you'll need to mess around and make some presets

This is the one specifically that you'll need to mess around and make some presets
Thanks. I haven't gotten into that plugin yet. I'm only desktop mode, BTW.

Back
Top Bottom