Punny Particles

Assets Punny Particles

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Punny Particles - Particularly Peculiar Particles

Punny particles is a lighthearted set of particle effects inspired by puns, as well as the trials and tribulations of being a creator on the Hub. Nothing serious is intended in this pack. The silly names seem to help form new ideas for particle effects in my mind, I hope you enjoy these new particles.

The last picture below is an image of the "waterfall of wow" effect. If you like my creations, I would very much appreciate some waterfalls of wow...

Read more about this resource...

Farger updated Punny Particles with a new update entry:

Added baker's dozen of new assets

This update adds particle effects as featured in "The Continuing Voyages" movie, as well as:
- dye lithium
- energy hurricane
- energy whirlwind
- falling frontier 1
- eclipse of mars (see new demo scene)

View attachment 270934View attachment 270936View attachment 270937View attachment 270938View attachment 270935
* Please note that Vger 23 works best at large distances and at larger scale settings. See "The Continuing Voyages" for an example setup.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Added new puns and 10 new particles

This update adds the following effects:
- love tunnel (with or without built-in lights)
- energy ribbon
- energy cocoon
- Three variations of leaf falling effects, one with colliders (leave it to me 2)
- monsters in the sky (guess which creator this is a shout out to)
- other secret monster effects
View attachment 273776View attachment 273775View attachment 273774View attachment 273778View attachment 273777

Let it go!

This update adds 6 new frozen fractals all around (let it go) as well as:
- A new Tron effect
- Splash Dance
- Fingertips of Merlin
- Glitch in the Matrix (2 variants)
- Starman
- Ghost in the Shell
- Old Geezer
- and the ever popular, don't be "a Thor in my ass"
View attachment 281949View attachment 281948View attachment 281945View attachment 281950View attachment 281943View attachment 281946View attachment 281947View attachment 281944View attachment 281942

Saiko looks to have narrower hips in this pic, is the updated version of her something you may make available? Thanks

Saiko looks to have narrower hips in this pic, is the updated version of her something you may make available? Thanks
Hi. Saiko evolved into two forms, the first original version has slim hips and smaller breasts as in this picture. The female morphs and the appearance preset for this version are in some of my scene posts, such as Encantado and Haunted Space.

Ahh cool yea I see now, thank you! I love tall skinny asians ;-) Random question, do you remember which morphs were used on her butt or was it just default and she's skinny around it?

Ahh cool yea I see now, thank you! I love tall skinny asians ;-) Random question, do you remember which morphs were used on her butt or was it just default and she's skinny around it?
It was years ago, lots of morphs, best I can recall, all the body morphs were default.
I combined the morphs for the scene posts, there is one for the head and one for the body. Search for Saiko in the morphs. There should be an appearance preset as well.

A dozen new effects with a special creator theme

This update is a thank you to creators that I think are special people:
- Magical Maru @maru01
- Fun Whirl, with and without lighting effects @Fonewearl
- Pun Daddy @pogdaddy
- Chasing the Spectrum, four variants @mspeck01
- New plasma fire and frozen "let it go" effects, and more...
- All effects are scalable in size, plasma fire for example can be scaled to hand size
- Added a new demo scene for the new...

Twenty four new effects

This update includes the following additions:
- Time-themed effects
- Halloween effects: burning eyes, witch/necromancer effects
- Glass blowing effect and alchemy smoke
- More effects as shout outs to fellow creators
-- for saken spheres: @JohnSaken
-- vamic particalist: @VAMIC
- Black holes, unstable wormholes and infinite cosmic powers! All within the teeny-weeny living space of Punny Particles...

[ATTACH...

The Particles are Lit!

- This update adds 26 effects that are geared towards supporting contributions towards Pog's LOTR Compendium and other creators of sorcerer and mage scenes. These effects are organized by filename to start with "TBAL" = the beacons are lit.
- Also included are 3 versions of fiery eye/iris effects that are now continuously looping, as well as 2 enhanced "for saken" spheres.
View attachment 291232View attachment 291231View attachment 291230View attachment 291229

Added new spooky holiday particles as well as smoking and other special effects

This update adds the following:
- Ghost effects for the holiday "spirit"
- Experimentation with new types of fog effects
- Cigarette effects (smoke effects work best at 0.500 scale or smaller, puff effects work best at 3 times or greater scale)
- Starburst 1 effect (this is a continuous version of an effect that premiered in the Khorus scene)
- Shatter dreams and fractured crystals
- New demo scene (scanners) for new scan effect
- And... Paramecium...

Back
Top Bottom