• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Farger's Particle Pack Vol 2

Assets Farger's Particle Pack Vol 2 10

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Last edited:
Farger updated Farger's Particle Pack Vol 2 with a new update entry:

Particle accelerators, fireworks, spark balls and more!

Added 11 new effects to include spark balls, fireworks, particle accelerator tubes, fallout and a star tunnel effect.

Updated the demo scene to showcase some of the newest effects.

The star tunnel effect is best set up by placing the CUA large distance in front of the field of view. I tested it with a Z position ranging from -300 to -400...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New sparkling effects for stage and stadium scenes

Expanding upon the sparkling theme, this update adds effects that are great for stage and stadium scenes. The latest additions include:

- Five new firework effects
- Ground flares
- Pyrotechnic flames
- Glitter bombs
- Shimmer Circles
- Four new shimmer line colors

View attachment 222102View attachment 222103View attachment 222100View attachment 222106View attachment 222108View attachment 222099View attachment 222109

More glitter, more flare, more pixie dust in the air!

Cooked a baker's dozen of new particle effects that I hope you enjoy:

- Pyrotechnic effects of purple, orange, and gold
- Two new glitter bombs and two new shimmer circle variants
- Particle effects that emit light: sidewinder, ball of sparks v2 with light and Tinker Bell*
- Irregular galaxy that is scalable in size (to the greatest extent possible, all new effects can be adjusted in size)...

Enhancements for sidewinder and tinkerbell and new freeze blast sparkling effect

This update includes:
- Sidewinder enhancements
-- Flight path now has slight variations during each animation loop
-- Added a second flame material variant (sidewinder v2 looping)
- A tinkerbell variant with reduced levels of movement (tinkerbell 60 second loop with damper)
-- This version limits velocity overall, with the greatest reduction along the vertical axis
-- Placing the CUA at 2 to 3 meters above the ground should greatly reduce the chance of tinkerbell going into the...

Elf Month - Emergency Particle Patch

This is an emergency patch release update to add two new elf themed particle effects:
- pixie dust floaters purple
- cyberpunk butterflies purple
- Both assets are adjustable in size, all Farger effects are fully metachat compatible
- Get your copy today before time runs out!

View attachment 226995View attachment 226994View attachment 226993

Question please
Should I delete all previous versions or keep them?
BTW, love your work!

Question please
Should I delete all previous versions or keep them?
BTW, love your work!
Hi. It should be fine to delete the previous versions because my updates never remove or change the filename of previously released assets, because I realize some folks may already have the effects inserted into scenes. Thank you for the nice feedback, it really cheers me up if you could take a moment to hit the like reaction, that is how I know that you like my work.

hi farger, thats... so gorgeous stuff! ... can i use an particle for an paid scene, if i link to your resources side? i will also support you, awesome work here, just unbeliveble and awesome (how i can support you)

hi farger, thats... so gorgeous stuff! ... can i use an particle for an paid scene, if i link to your resources side? i will also support you, awesome work here, just unbeliveble and awesome (how i can support you)
Thank you, I am happy with how much you like it and for letting me know. Yes, my particle effects, like in this pack, are free for use commercially. I enjoy knowing that the effects are appreciated and enjoyed, so getting that message out and your acknowledgement of my resources in your work works great for me. If you link to it as a dependency, it also increases awareness to other creators, so that is a bonus also. Basically, the acknowledgement is all the support I need. I also greatly appreciate the nice feedback that you provided here, it cheers me up after a rough day at work. :)

k :D than i will do less gif stuf at my workings further and using more your insane particles <3, i ever was thinking, "wow what insane particel stuff here, sadly i was thinking its forbidden to use as on releases, whatever,

i will do an bubbletank further, maybe you can make some bubbles if you like

and btw most of your particles sadly cannot be change in scale :S that makes a bit uncomfortable to use at least

i saw particles from other creators they can be scaled
is that posible here also on further updates?

regards
your
kiwi

k :D than i will do less gif stuf at my workings further and using more your insane particles <3, i ever was thinking, "wow what insane particel stuff here, sadly i was thinking its forbidden to use as on releases, whatever,

i will do an bubbletank further, maybe you can make some bubbles if you like

and btw most of your particles sadly cannot be change in scale :S that makes a bit uncomfortable to use at least

i saw particles from other creators they can be scaled
is that posible here also on further updates?

regards
your
kiwi
With all the newest particle effects I am making it so these can be scaled in size. I apologize about the previous effects not being scalable. I will try to edit the previous effects to be scalable in size. Are there certain effects that you would like to have more size options for? Which ones? HazmHox also added a plugin for VAMStory, called VAMSVFXEditor. This plugin can possibly allow for making changes to color and size of these effects as well.

With all the newest particle effects I am making it so these can be scaled in size. I apologize about the previous effects not being scalable. I will try to edit the previous effects to be scalable in size. Are there certain effects that you would like to have more size options for? Which ones? HazmHox also added a plugin for VAMStory, called VAMSVFXEditor. This plugin can possibly allow for making changes to color and size of these effects as well.
if i see these efx again i will inform you
nice to know yet

are bubbles in your collection anywhere?

you are so great in that, maybe bubbles are on your list for further updates? :D
39928.gif

you are such great!!!! thx you so much farger, i wil check the bubbles tomorr
I hope these effects meet your expectations. If there is anything you would like me to change such as duration, scale, etc, please let me know.

How difficult would it be to create versions with multiple assets in an asset bundle? Do you think it might impact load times? It would be less workflow for creators to be able to load up 1 assetbundle with a dropdown like how Xstatic's packs work. Just a thought.

1680617468758.png

How difficult would it be to create versions with multiple assets in an asset bundle? Do you think it might impact load times? It would be less workflow for creators to be able to load up 1 assetbundle with a dropdown like how Xstatic's packs work. Just a thought.

View attachment 230545
I appreciate the discussion. I have weighed the pros and cons of that option, it seems like there are benefits either way. The greatest benefit of the individual bundle is that I can post an image so that you can see what the effect looks like, versus reading the description alone. I am really a huge fan of Xstatic, like many in the community. Xstatic's work is what encouraged me to learn Unity.

Back
Top Bottom