Particles of Riddick

Assets Particles of Riddick

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Particles of Riddick - How do I get eyes like that?

Particles effect based upon the theme of sci-fi westerns, or something like that.

This is a starting set of assets meant to gauge community interest in these effects and to gather your feedback.

View attachment 232300View attachment 232301View attachment 232304View attachment 232303View attachment 232305View attachment 232306View attachment 232307View attachment 232308

Read more about this resource...

Farger updated Particles of Riddick with a new update entry:

New galaxies, new sci-fi effects, new adventures await

This update includes the following changes:
- Diamond galaxy v1 has variant with colliders that detect collisions with things in VAM
- Diamond galaxy v2 with supermassive blackhole in the core
- Ascension effect with and without lights
- Ascension beam with colliders, the dark matter will again collide with objects in VAM with colliders
- Filaments of Furya effect
- Three new demo scenes.
View attachment 235507View attachment 235506View attachment 235508

Read the rest of this update entry...

Added baker's dozen of new effects

This update makes the following changes:
- Adds time shard and time storm effect
-- These effects use a shader that cannot emit light, so scene lighting is needed
- Adds a comet break up effect
- Includes 9 prototype aurora effects
-- These effects are large in scale and best positioned 200 meters distance at 40+ height
View attachment 242534View attachment 242533View attachment 242532View attachment 242529View attachment 242530

Added 18 new effects

This update adds 18 new effects, some highlights include:
- Two "beam me up Scotty" transporter effects
- Five new aurora effects
- Furian blaster, hologram rays, transporter pads, blaster/laser impacts, and a shield wall
- Energy barrier effect (see demo scene 5)

View attachment 248319View attachment 248318View attachment 248315View attachment 248317View attachment 248316

I already have the new transporter effects built into my upcoming update for "Beam Me Up."

Very few things in here have made me scratch my head and say how? But this new force field thing is blowing my mind. These packs get better and better.

Very few things in here have made me scratch my head and say how? But this new force field thing is blowing my mind. These packs get better and better.
I hope it gives ideas for new scenes. Happy creating!

Added 10 new effects to the bounty

- This update adds the following features:
-- Ionic Bonds
-- Electric Chaos
-- Laser Projection Stars (3 variations)
-- Particle Storms (5 variations)
-- Demo Scene 6 (illustrates 3 effects, try to move around the electric chaos effect and watch what happens)

- Many of the particle storm effects are small in size and difficult to illustrate in pictures. A number of these effects look like glitter and may be interesting for dance scenes...

I appreciate feedback on the new effects, I hope you enjoy this new work.

These are so unbelievably cool! Thank you for sharing these awesome particles! The fact that most of them are scalable is also so useful! Can I make one request though? You have a lot of awesome effects that distort the background, like the shield wall... do you think you could make one like that but with no glow/color? For example, a plane we could put on a window to make it seem like water is running down the glass?

These are so unbelievably cool! Thank you for sharing these awesome particles! The fact that most of them are scalable is also so useful! Can I make one request though? You have a lot of awesome effects that distort the background, like the shield wall... do you think you could make one like that but with no glow/color? For example, a plane we could put on a window to make it seem like water is running down the glass?
Thank you for the nice message. This is my personal favorite of the particle packs that I have made. I have been using particle storm effects in dance scenes. I will see if I have a texture that would make such an effect as you are describing. If I can figure it out, I will include in the next update for this resource.

Would something like this work?
rockwall waterfall effect.jpg

I am glad you like it.
I will include it on an upcoming update, I like to have about 12 or more effects for each update.

That's great! I've been using your particles like crazy lately in the background of my anims and pictures!

Happy Farger's Day Weekend Celebration!

- This update adds 15 new effects
-- Two new space dust rings
-- Four artistic waterfall effects inspired by @vaako7
-- Nine variations of dynamic crack effects
--- These effects were first featured in the @pogdaddy Cinematic Universe (PogCU) series.
--- These effects refresh every 60 seconds, the effects are random and change each time the atom is turned off/on
--- See demo scene 7 for a crack effect example...

That's great! I've been using your particles like crazy lately in the background of my anims and pictures!
I am glad that you enjoy these effects. I put two variations for the waterfall effect that you asked about. I noticed that the panel starts large in size and if you scale it down in size, the speed of the water effect slows. Therefore, I made variant 2 with faster speed. Please let me know if that works out okay.

Back
Top Bottom