Yorha487

Reactions
Hi, everyone, started playing VAM in VR, found problem with buttons and connected with them functions (animations and other stuff). When i press them, they pressed, but not perform their functions. Checkboxes and slider works.
I tryed to launch VAM with SteamVR and using bat file, but problem remained.

Without VR with mouse and keyboard all scenes works without any problem, but not in VR.

What is reason and how to fix?

P.S. It's may be because of unloading of some plugins , but it only assumption.

Thank you for Answers.

Hi, everyone, started playing VAM in VR, found problem with buttons and connected with them functions (animations and other stuff). When i press them, they pressed, but not perform their functions. Checkboxes and slider works.
I tryed to launch VAM with SteamVR and using bat file, but problem remained.

Without VR with mouse and keyboard all scenes works without any problem, but not in VR.

What is reason and how to fix?

P.S. It's may be because of unloading of some plugins , but it only assumption.

Thank you for Answers.
Do you have or have you changed the button confug in steam, also for me i have to have the steam app also open before i open VAM

Do you have or have you changed the button confug in steam, also for me i have to have the steam app also open before i open VAM
No didn't change button config. When i run with the bat file it's opens without steamvr and i can see buttons instructions, but only for quest 1. When i open using steam vr, there is no button instruction provided(real control button setting same) . But i found problems when i loading any scene, scene buttons doesn't work( without VR all scene buttons work correctly).

No didn't change button config. When i run with the bat file it's opens without steamvr and i can see buttons instructions, but only for quest 1. When i open using steam vr, there is no button instruction provided(real control button setting same) . But i found problems when i loading any scene, scene buttons doesn't work( without VR all scene buttons work correctly).
Okay with steam you need to set that in steam app to show buttons

Only just started checking out vr but I get this too but might not be same problem ? With uibuttons and sliders I need to turn vr hands off otherwise the little dot from the laser that should appear over buttons doesnt appear unless vr hands are off. Vam gui works fine just Ui button atoms,slider,etc

Only just started checking out vr but I get this too but might not be same problem ? With uibuttons and sliders I need to turn vr hands off otherwise the little dot from the laser that should appear over buttons doesnt appear unless vr hands are off. Vam gui works fine just Ui button atoms,slider,etc
Yes, i don't have problems with control and ui, only scene buttons doesn't work, they are showed , but don't response on click

Okay with steam you need to set that in steam app to show buttons
I don't have problems with control and ui, only scene buttons doesn't work, they are showed , but don't response on click, that is the case.

Back
Top Bottom