buttons in VR pressed very bad

laplat

Reactions
Hi!

I can't press the button properly in VR. I have to try 10-30 times. It helps me a little if I change my VR position and move myself very nearest from button. But 10 times is almost the standard.
Can someone suggest what is wrong?

Thx.

What, everywhere?
If that's the case something's very wrong with your hardware, VaM installation, or some other software that may affect you VR use.

Im so sorry, but it's right only in scene buttons. Not main interfaces or plugin menu and interfaces. Only buttons which use by scene logics. VR
laser passes through the button and does not notice it, no point of contact appears. But any internal VaM interfaces work fine.

But ok and thnx. Try to find hardware problem.

Buttons need a resonable angle and close distance to be used as buttons, and things in the way, even hidden ones, can limit a button's operation.
I would understand that some scenes may have weirdly positioned or arranged buttons, with others having no issue. Does it happen in all scenes at any angle or distance?

Note that walls and other objects block the hit on the button. That includes the invisible ("culled") backside of walls/objects! E.g. if your scene is in a small room you likely just need to move closer so that your hand is actually inside the room when you try to press the button.

Buttons need a resonable angle and close distance to be used as buttons, and things in the way, even hidden ones, can limit a button's operation.
I would understand that some scenes may have weirdly positioned or arranged buttons, with others having no issue. Does it happen in all scenes at any angle or distance?

Yes. Im see about angle and distance. If I far, I can't press 99%, If I very close.. such I can touch button by hand at max hand distance or near ~5% hits.. I think It's not good.
Im understand what It's my configuration problem, but I can't find solution while.

Try to record video, later.

Note that walls and other objects block the hit on the button. That includes the invisible ("culled") backside of walls/objects!

Understand this. Thnx. But I can't normally use not only my scenes ;) but any downloaded scenes too.. Try to find scene which work and don't work. If I can. I think what any scene don't work for me now. But not plugins menus and VaM interfaces. It's work fine.

are you using any plugins? maybe you're clicking on some invisible atom that gets in front of the hand, like an invisible light, an eye target or some other objects

Back
Top Bottom