PresetLoader

Plugins PresetLoader

This is a great plugin, but I notice I select random, and I use a button trigger, its not really random. I have hundreds of appearances in the folder and subfolder, but it still, selects in the same "Random" order? Not sure if I do not have it setup correctly. Thanks.

This is a great plugin, but I notice I select random, and I use a button trigger, its not really random. I have hundreds of appearances in the folder and subfolder, but it still, selects in the same "Random" order? Not sure if I do not have it setup correctly. Thanks.
PresetLoader's random function is not strictly random but shuffle. At first, I just used the output of the random function to make it random, but there was an opinion that the same item appeared repeatedly, so I changed it to shuffle.
I've verified that the list is created correctly with around 180 items.

morph preset is important i use presetloader to random load cloth + hair + skin + morph not use Appearance(load dely) morph is much fast:D

morph preset is important i use presetloader to random load cloth + hair + skin + morph not use Appearance(load dely) morph is much fast:D
Added Morph Preset loading function. If a Breast Physics Preset and Glute Physics Preset with the same name exist, they will be loaded. If you don't need it, uncheck "Enable Physics Presets" and it will not be loaded.
You can set whether to load Morph Pose and Morph Appearance.
In my environment, it takes a long time to open the dialog for setting the Morph Preset directory. I think it's because there are too many subdirectories under the Morph directory in the var file, but there is no good solution.
Please try the plugin for now.

Attachments

• PresetLoader.cs
    131.4 KB · Views: 0
Added Morph Preset loading function. If a Breast Physics Preset and Glute Physics Preset with the same name exist, they will be loaded. If you don't need it, uncheck "Enable Physics Presets" and it will not be loaded.
In my environment, it takes a long time to open the dialog for setting the Morph Preset directory. I think it's because there are too many subdirectories under the Morph directory in the var file, but there is no good solution.
OK that nice ! let me try it tks!

it is very nice ! perfect !
QQ截图20221229221430.png

i saved some glass 、 hat floder i plan random load them to people but it is not have Merge Load to choose haha sorry so many demand i realiy love your plugin ! :giggle:

thanks for code this is the gril in this pic maybe you like it ;)
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/15DyeZk_DMcUfssvqCybRFg?pwd=tue4 提取码: tue4 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦
--来自百度网盘超级会员v5的分享

it is very nice ! perfect !
View attachment 192750

i saved some glass 、 hat floder i plan random load them to people but it is not have Merge Load to choose haha sorry so many demand i realiy love your plugin ! :giggle:
The mergeload feature will be an addition to clothing rather than a replacement. For example, if you merge-load a hat, you'll end up with two hats, so I don't think the merge-loading feature makes sense for this plugin.
Thank you for posting the link of the var file, but unfortunately I can't use baidu.

The mergeload feature will be an addition to clothing rather than a replacement. For example, if you merge-load a hat, you'll end up with two hats, so I don't think the merge-loading feature makes sense for this plugin.
Thank you for posting the link of the var file, but unfortunately I can't use baidu.
yes you are right , there will be 2 hats , maybe i can use actrandom plugin
this you maybe can try in US?😄: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y3YMz2RWfgadqpVI0euM0z71XG1lortl/view?usp=share_link

also share you a plugin , very useful , when your vars too many , it can solve this problem(load slow, low fps) , this plugin is my friend made , he also like your plugin , but Unfortunately his plugin is crash with presetloader(when load cloth, it will lost vars) , he is solving this problem , i look forward haha
Other - var browser | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com)

yes you are right , there will be 2 hats , maybe i can use actrandom plugin
this you maybe can try in US?😄: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y3YMz2RWfgadqpVI0euM0z71XG1lortl/view?usp=share_link
I was able to download the file. thank you.
When I was reviewing the plugin trying to experiment with merge loading
I noticed that PresetLoader.11 and later versions undress all clothing before loading the clothing preset. I think I did this as a countermeasure, but I don't remember the reason. In order to enable merge loading, we have to leave the current clothing, so there is a possibility that some kind of problem may occur. That's why I'm afraid of mergeloading. sorry.

I was able to download the file. thank you.
When I was reviewing the plugin trying to experiment with merge loading
I noticed that PresetLoader.11 and later versions undress all clothing before loading the clothing preset. I think I did this as a countermeasure, but I don't remember the reason. In order to enable merge loading, we have to leave the current clothing, so there is a possibility that some kind of problem may occur. That's why I'm afraid of mergeloading. sorry.
i understand :D it is ok
Other - var browser | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com) i used this plug, but it is clash wih presetloader(cloth load will error ), it is need this plug's author fix? i don't know the reason😓
tks reply

i understand :D it is ok
Other - var browser | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com) i used this plug, but it is clash wih presetloader(cloth load will error ), it is need this plug's author fix? i don't know the reason😓
tks reply
I don't have any plans to work on "var browser", but the cause of the problem is in PresetLoader, and it may be possible to respond if a fix method is presented.
I think it's easy to have PresetLoader excluded from "var browser" processing.

ky1001 updated PresetLoader with a new update entry:

Update

Updates (ver.18):
Added ability to load Morphs Presets. If a Breast Physics Preset and Glute Physics Preset with the same name as the Morphs Presets exist, they will be automatically loaded. If you don't need to load Physics Presets, uncheck "Enable Physics Presets".
You can set whether to load Pose and Appearance Morphs separately.
Along with the addition of the loading function of Morphs Presets, the above three presets have been added to the presets saved with the "Save Current Presets"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I'm not sure if you're still making updates, but since the latest release of VAM, they've added an overlay option for presets to clothing/appearance/etc. It'd be great to at least have an option for clothing overlays for things like makeup/accessories so that those attributes can be randomized while the rest of the clothing remains consistent. Thanks again for your great plugin, I've made great use of it in the latest scene that I released.

Hello, I'm not sure if you're still making updates, but since the latest release of VAM, they've added an overlay option for presets to clothing/appearance/etc. It'd be great to at least have an option for clothing overlays for things like makeup/accessories so that those attributes can be randomized while the rest of the clothing remains consistent. Thanks again for your great plugin, I've made great use of it in the latest scene that I released.
Good evening.
Thank you for using the plugin.
When you say "overlay option", do you mean the "Lock" system?
Otherwise, ignore the following.
The current version of PresetLoader removes all clothing once before loading the ClothingPreset, and it seems that Lock is also removed at that time. If you turn on Lock after putting on the locked clothing again, and then load the ClothingPreset, the new ClothingPreset will be applied while the locked clothing remains. However, I forget what the plug-in is doing, so I think it will take some time to update.

Good evening.
Thank you for using the plugin.
When you say "overlay option", do you mean the "Lock" system?
Otherwise, ignore the following.
The current version of PresetLoader removes all clothing once before loading the ClothingPreset, and it seems that Lock is also removed at that time. If you turn on Lock after putting on the locked clothing again, and then load the ClothingPreset, the new ClothingPreset will be applied while the locked clothing remains. However, I forget what the plug-in is doing, so I think it will take some time to update.

In VAM 1.2 the way to load clothing presets and remove clothing has been expanded, there are new options.
Now there are these options to think about:
  • Clothing Overlay Presets
    • You can now save clothing presets as "Overlay Presets". Loading these files should behave the same as Merge Load clothing essentially.
    • Note: Preset loader current does not work with this, because you are removing all the clothing each time.
  • Clothing Locks
    • Items can be locked so when loading a preset file the item remains.
    • Note: Preset loader current does not work with this, because you are removing all the clothing each time.
  • Remove Real Clothing
    • Clothing items can be marked as "Real Clothing" now in the adjustments tab.
    • New "Remove All Real Clothing" button/function in person clothing tab.
  • Merge Load Clothing
    • Existing functionality, alternate load function that keeps existing items and merge load the preset file
    • Note: Preset loader does not have this alternate loading option.

Thanks Bill for expanding on the updated vam changes.

Maybe this would prove difficult, but ideally I imagine users would want to have the option of different clothing preset "types" that could be set by the user.

So that one preset corresponds to makeup, another to jewelry, another to headwear, etc. Where each preset type shuffle didn't undo other types. I think the new vam updates would facilitate this, but I'm not 100% sure.

Maybe this would prove difficult, but ideally I imagine users would want to have the option of different clothing preset "types" that could be set by the user.

So that one preset corresponds to makeup, another to jewelry, another to headwear, etc. Where each preset type shuffle didn't undo other types. I think the new vam updates would facilitate this, but I'm not 100% sure.

The best option for something like that is the paid version of JayJayWon's UIAssist. You can setup buttons to load clothing and choose which tags to look for to remove (makeup, jewelery, shoes, etc.)

In VAM 1.2 the way to load clothing presets and remove clothing has been expanded, there are new options.
Now there are these options to think about:
  • Clothing Overlay Presets
    • You can now save clothing presets as "Overlay Presets". Loading these files should behave the same as Merge Load clothing essentially.
  • Clothing Locks
    • Items can be locked so when loading a preset file the item remains.
  • Remove Real Clothing
    • Clothing items can be marked as "Real Clothing" now in the adjustments tab.
    • New "Remove All Real Clothing" button/function in person clothing tab.
  • Merge Load Clothing
    • Existing functionality, alternate load function that keeps existing items and merge load the preset file
    • Note: Preset loader does not have this alternate loading option.
Thank you for your explanation. I read the description and understood that Lock and OverlayPreset are different things.
I would like to support Lock and OverlayPreset, but it seems that it will take time. In addition, I would like to support merge loading, but there are too many control buttons, so I do not want to have a function to turn merge loading ON / OFF on the plug-in side. According to the settings on the VAM main unit side
I would like it to do a merge load.

If merge loading becomes possible, I think it will be possible to load multiple ClothingPresets created for each category using multiple PresetLoaders. However, it is difficult for me to delete only the same category that was loaded last time.

I've noticed some funky behaviour using the plugin recently - maybe it was always a thing and I've only just become aware of it.
I'm using presetLoader to randomly pick Appearances only from a specific directory (via a Button trigger). The first time any given Appearance loads, I see random colour and/or textures assigned to the Hair, Skin or Clothing (i.e. not as saved with that particular Appearance) - the second time an instance of that Appearance loads, all Hair/Skin/Clothing aspects are correct.

I've noticed some funky behaviour using the plugin recently - maybe it was always a thing and I've only just become aware of it.
I'm using presetLoader to randomly pick Appearances only from a specific directory (via a Button trigger). The first time any given Appearance loads, I see random colour and/or textures assigned to the Hair, Skin or Clothing (i.e. not as saved with that particular Appearance) - the second time an instance of that Appearance loads, all Hair/Skin/Clothing aspects are correct.
I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the operation of the plugin.
I would like to check the phenomenon, so could you please provide the AppearancePreset in question? Also, if there are any related files required to load the AppearancePreset that are not available from the HUB, could you also provide them?

Back
Top Bottom