Possession and posing

Produce361

Reactions
I'm fairly new and decided to try and learn more of the physics of creating and control of scenes . Thanks to creators here they pointed me to some good resources. I am currently watching justlookingforfun video of possession and posing. I have a couple questions before I move forward on tutorial. I understand how to rig atoms thanks to his lesson. In his example he links the person atom's hand node to head. I understand that . His next example he links the head node to the foot node. He than advises to turn off the active chest node between the two link nodes. why is that important? How is the physics between the head and foot node effected by turning the chest node on or off? In his next example he activates possession mode . I am currently just using desktop until I've watched all tuturials. Possession mode is just for VR purposes correct ? From what I understand is this allows you to link your VR controllers to the asset's hand nodes? This seems amazing due to the fact that my interaction in scenes are limited to the actions created in scenes. Does this make it possible to control the arms and hands of any scene?

Use the embody plugin instead of the native possession, embody is easier and with more options to customise your possession.

Back
Top Bottom