Question Person has opened mouth after load. How to fix it.

Reactions
When i load some of the appearences for person they eppears wih open mouth. I was trying to use "Open mout" morph but it didn't work. How to fix this problem?

Attachments

• изображение_2024-08-31_153331973.png
    изображение_2024-08-31_153331973.png
    312.6 KB · Views: 0
When i load some of the appearences for person they eppears wih open mouth. I was trying to use "Open mout" morph but it didn't work. How to fix this problem?
In the morphs tab click on the checkbox for active morphs, it is possible it was using some mouth expression morph that isn’t classified as a “pose” morph. With only active morphs showing you can usually figure out which morph is the culprit easier.

You can also try disabling tongue collision in jaw physics tab to make sure it isn’t a tongue morph doing strange things.

Upvote 0
In the morphs tab click on the checkbox for active morphs, it is possible it was using some mouth expression morph that isn’t classified as a “pose” morph. With only active morphs showing you can usually figure out which morph is the culprit easier.

You can also try disabling tongue collision in jaw physics tab to make sure it isn’t a tongue morph doing strange things.
I tried it. Didn't work.

Upvote 0
I tried it. Didn't work.
Are any of the active morphs mouth related or expression related? Can you post pictures of the active morphs? If this is from a hub hosted resource, which one (I could try loading up)?

Also are there any active plugins on the model?

Upvote 0
Are any of the active morphs mouth related or expression related? Can you post pictures of the active morphs? If this is from a hub hosted resource, which one (I could try loading up)?

Also are there any active plugins on the model?
When you're loading appearence, you don't usually get plugins. There were 5 morphs related to fingers.

Upvote 0
When you're loading appearence, you don't usually get plugins. There were 5 morphs related to fingers.
No plugins from appearance preset but possibly in scene you are loading it into? Without more info hard to say for sure if nothing looks unusual in the active morphs, could be an issue with the model itself, if you zero all active morphs does the mouth stay open (there is a button on morphs tab for zeroing everything).

Upvote 0
No plugins from appearance preset but possibly in scene you are loading it into? Without more info hard to say for sure if nothing looks unusual in the active morphs, could be an issue with the model itself, if you zero all active morphs does the mouth stay open (there is a button on morphs tab for zeroing everything).
I added new person through asset menu and loading appearence preset. That's all. It's a new scene.

Upvote 0
There are other morphs that affect the mouth that may be active, mouth open isn't the only one. Select show active morphs only and go through the list. This can be from mouth morphs/expressions. fastest way to find it is use a default model since there are less active morphs. Also check if the auto morph behaviors are affecting the model causing it.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom