Perfect base mesh for makeup?

Cloudcover

Featured Contributor
Reactions
I am trying to create a wearable makeup clothing set using the same concept as SupaRioAmateur and others, but I cannot import a perfectly fitting mesh without clipping. The below screenshot shows the clipping on the lower eyelids and outer lower lips. Surely this shouldn't be the difficult bit?!? I could manually tweak the mesh in Blender but it seems really odd that I would have to as this is a completely clean no-morphs mesh taken straight out of Daz and into VaM. Exporting a character mesh from Vam and straight back in again gives even worse results. I've looked at SupaRio's makeup var giving it opaque textures to test and it is a perfect fit, it isn't that they's compensated by offsetting the whole mesh or anything.

Please can someone who's made on eof these successfully let me in on the secret?

unsynced mesh01.png

Never mind, I've nailed it. The mesh to import was correct, but it turns out I needed to make a custom Morph to open the mouth, move the eyeballs way out of wrapping range, and then import wrapping to morphed verts.

Anyone having trouble with this in future send me a message and I'll explain in more detail.

Back
Top Bottom