• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Peeping

SuperSamoth

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
SuperSamoth submitted a new resource:

Peeping - Things happen behing closed doors

Hi, first try at making a more or less working scene. It's something i'm working for myself but i've decided to put it out there. The light placement is random, as I always change it in scenes I download and I think many here do too. I've changed the person atoms to basic meshed vr ones but the dependency list include some things I don't know and that i'm sure are not in the scene. As I said this is my first time making and packaging a scene, so if you spot something that should not be in...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! Congrats on your first scene! I definitely recommend adding screenshots so people have some idea of what they're downloading, more than just "a peeping scene." 👍

Hi! Congrats on your first scene! I definitely recommend adding screenshots so people have some idea of what they're downloading, more than just "a peeping scene." 👍
Thanks a lot mate appreciate it ! Yeah I did it before going to sleep so I went throught things quick, I'll add some later :)

Thank you for the screenshots! So question for you: if you changed the models to base VaM actors, what are the looks that are in your screenshots?

Thank you for the screenshots! So question for you: if you changed the models to base VaM actors, what are the looks that are in your screenshots?
Thanks mate ! So the male is one of the base VaM actors, you'll find him in the scene. The other one is the female VamGsan is using in his work, narumi. I took it from one of his newest (paid) scenes so I'm not sure if he changed it a bit or not, but you can find it for free in one of his first posts on the hub, here https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/me-me-me-dance.12503/
Have a good one !

Last edited:
Thanks mate ! So the male is one of the base VaM actors, you'll find him in the scene. The other one is the female VamGsan is using in his work, narumi. I took it from one of his newest (paid) scenes so I'm not sure if he changed it a bit or not, but you can find it for free in one of his first posts on the hub, here https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/me-me-me-dance.12503/
Have a good one !
Thanks so much for the info!

Back
Top Bottom