zrsx
ZRSX submitted a new resource:

[Environment] Peep-show - A built-in environment, with multiple booths & timer

Welcome everybody! Please come in!
Here's a brand new peep-show, just for you 😀

View attachment 48956

What's in it:
It's a full environment.
It comes with a Full and a Lite version. Each has 2 versions: with or without characters (with light animations).

Full version, with all booths activated:

Link

You can change booth, to have the angle of your choice:...

Read more about this resource...

Not slow as in my pc is old but the actual animation was unnaturally slow for me ? On both versions...hope that helps
Oh, ok! Yeah, I made it slow because I wanted a little bit of teasing... and mostly because I only did 1 animation, so I didn't want it to look like it's looping too much ^^'

Like I said in the description, my focus wasn't on the animation: the characters were included just to showcase the concept.
I was planning to release it without any animation but added a small one to make it look better (it seems it's a fail ^^)

I could extend it in a future version, but dance animation is not where I'll shine! I leave that to the community, I'm sure some mocap will do it justice ;)

Feel free to send me some dance animations/mocap, I'll include it!

ZRSX updated [Environment] Peep-show with a new update entry:

Control panel & performance improvements

Small update to add a control panel to the "Full" version (available outside the environment, on the left)
View attachment 49083

It adds several options to control the stage (such as rotating it or not) and a few technical options.
I've disabled a few things by default that will hopefully significantly improve performance. You can re-enable them here of course, if you're looking for the best rendering ;)

If those technical things don't mean much to you, just...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom