Custom optimized Peep Show Booth - Premiere - SOUND FIX

Scenes Custom optimized Peep Show Booth - Premiere - SOUND FIX

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Custom optimized Peep Show Booth - Premiere - motion capture

This is still PC content so it should not be added to bundles, shared, or modified in any way.

We decided to build a Peep show booth that is highly optimized for VAM. The custom unity asset itself is very lightweight and should have little to no impact on your performance.
That being said there or other objects in the scene that could bing your fps down. Every client booth has a chair and that is a separate object. You can always delete those chairs as you will probably not need them...

Read more about this resource...

The scene just comes up black for me on desktop and VR. Any help? Thanks.

Same here, can't see anything

FOR SOME REASON VAM DOES NOT WANT TO PACKAGE THE SONG THE SCENE WAS RECORDED TO. I AM SORRY FOR THIS. I AM UNABLE TO FIX THIS ISSUE.
I BELIEVE THAT THE FILE SIZE IS TOO BIG FOR THE PACKAGE SYSTEM
IN ORDER TO FIX THIS PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS VERSION OF THE SONG

DROP THE SONG IN YOUR VAM SOUNDS FOLDER AND LINK IT TO THE RYTHM AUDIO SOURCE. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL SONG THE MOCAP WAS RECORDED ON. THIS SHOULD FIX THE PROBLEM.

FOR SOME REASON VAM DOES NOT WANT TO PACKAGE THE SONG THE SCENE WAS RECORDED TO. I AM SORRY FOR THIS. I AM UNABLE TO FIX THIS ISSUE.

DROP THE SONG IN YOUR VAM SOUNDS FOLDER AND LINK IT TO THE RYTHM AUDIO SOURCE. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL SONG THE MOCAP WAS RECORDED ON. THIS SHOULD FIX THE PROBLEM.

same issue here, loading it just gives me a black scene and cant see anything
will downloading the song fix the black scene issue in this case?

I found a solution: In the scene lighting (edit mode), if you slightly increment the first illumination value (global illum master intensity), it switches the scene lighting back. A very small value is enough, it must not be zero.

I found a solution: In the scene lighting (edit mode), if you slightly increment the first illumination value (global illum master intensity), it switches the scene lighting back. A very small value is enough, it must not be zero.

Thanks for that. I also discovered that it was the lighting not coming on and each time I turn the two lights up and it works. Your way sounds easier though.

Well, great scene. Helped me with the understanding of linking sound to rythem audio souce. Not really self explaining to newcomers, but well: This scene seeing as it was intended, was quite a good motivation. Hint: The atom list "rythem audio source" is the wrong place to look. Load the sound file in scene audio, go to tab "scene animation" find the right trigger (that one, were you can link atom rythem audio source -> rythem audio -> playnext), and chose the sound file below (url->web->i.e." The Weeknd ft Ed Sheeran Dark Times (Extended Version).mp3"). After doing so, you get the sound and the lighting as it was intended.

Back
Top Bottom