Question Patreon subscription drop

JohnnyBLewd

Reactions
Website
www.deviantart.com
I was happily paying the subscription when it suddenly stopped and now I no longer have access to the creator key. What would you require me to do, supreme creators? How can we remedy this so I can get back to 'work'?

You don't need an active subscription to use the creator key for the version of VAM you have subscribed to, and installed.
The key is contained within the file Keys/1.20/keys.json, under your VAM install folder.

Upvote 0
You don't need an active subscription to use the creator key for the version of VAM you have subscribed to, and installed.
The key is contained within the file Keys/1.20/keys.json, under your VAM install folder.
That got toast in the format. It must have slipped my mind on it's existence. That's something I definitely would have carried over to a new install.

Upvote 0
That got toast in the format. It must have slipped my mind on it's existence. That's something I definitely would have carried over to a new install.
You never mentioned anything about a format in your original post. Just that it "suddenly stopped". You'll just have to re-subscribe for at least one month to get a creator key. A single £6.50 payment is not going to break the bank (and back up your key this time).

Upvote 0
You never mentioned anything about a format in your original post. Just that it "suddenly stopped". You'll just have to re-subscribe for at least one month to get a creator key. A single £6.50 payment is not going to break the bank (and back up your key this time).

And I was always gladly willing to do so, just needed to confirm first. Thank you for responding, VeeRifter.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom