Oracle Encounter

Scenes Oracle Encounter

SelchidhVR

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
selchidh
Like the other one, just my opinion on something : the audio makes the scene ramp up pretty well, but the animation doesn't convey that. Even a bit of acceleration near the end could make it a whole lot more exciting.

Last edited:
Like the other one, just my opinion on something : the audio makes the scene ramps up pretty well, but the animation doesn't convey that. Even a bit of acceleration near the end could make it a whole lot more exciting.
I agree. For the next scene, I'm using the timeline plugin to do just that.

That said, I'm trying to keep the scenes incredibly simple on purpose. I'd like people to be able to easily edit and tweak the scenes, and every additional layer of animation, plugin, etc. is something else to go wrong or deal with.

I take your point though... a little speed boost with a randomizer would help a lot.

You'll have to provide more info, an error log, etc. Check the classic "freeze motion and sound" box of course.

I was having a lot of error logs and I'm redoing all my addons (I'm fairly new still to VAM)

I will let you know if anything happens again Everything worked except audio I hope I can get it running looks great!

This scene is obviously very well made and the sound is great. I have two problems.

First I need: "vecterror.vecterror08vF.latest". Great. Where is that? I can't find it anywhere.

Secondly, possibly related, the lip sync just isn't working.

Edit: I have to add that the light design is amazing! Easy to miss that but it makes a real difference.

Last edited:
This scene is obviously very well made and the sound is great. I have two problems.

First I need: "vecterror.vecterror08vF.latest". Great. Where is that? I can't find it anywhere.

Secondly, possibly related, the lip sync just isn't working.

Edit: I have to add that the light design is amazing! Easy to miss that but it makes a real difference.

Both good questions. The vecterror error is for a morph that I used from one of his looks - https://www.patreon.com/posts/if-you-like-35606958. That said, the morph in question is a minor adjustment that doesn't affect the scene. I solved this issue for my later releases by avoiding any morphs that would be hard for people to find, and by combining morphs before packaging.

For your second issue, the new update 1.20 killed AdamAnt5's fantastic lipsync plugin. This plugin was crucial to every one of my scenes, as it was the best lipsync option around. I've reached out to him, but he's been inactive for the last four months, and hasn't responded. This is a major problem for virtually every one of my scenes, and I don't know how this will be resolved if he doesn't resurface to update his plugin for the new patch. I'm in the middle of a new scene set right now, but I'm still searching for a viable alternative for lip-syncing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom