Scenes Abduction - Episode 3 - Archive Encounter

cbkstudios

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
cbkstudios
cbkstudios submitted a new resource:

Abduction - Episode 3 - Archive Encounter - Abduction Series - Archive Encounter

Story
You've been on the ship for what you think is 3 days now. You're not sure what "they" want from you but, you've been um... enjoying yourself so far. Last you remember, you were in what seemed like a holding tank of some sort. You've awoken in a new place. You're bound by some force to a table. You can't do anything but, listen... and wait.

Information
  • 9 minute 10 second episode with looping end
  • 12 imported custom girls (environment props)...

Read more about this resource...

They are actually WIPs at the moment. I released this one first as the environment and assets were the most work. I tend to tackle the biggest project first :LOL:.

I'll release them in the near future.
Looking forward to it! By the way, I noticed in the screenshots there is a ship environment. I think you're missing a dependency/didn't include the assets in the var, as the only thing in the custom folder is clothing presets, and scanning the hub for dependencies didn't fix the issue.
Edit: Also looks like the sounds are missing :(

Looking forward to it! By the way, I noticed in the screenshots there is a ship environment. I think you're missing a dependency/didn't include the assets in the var, as the only thing in the custom folder is clothing presets, and scanning the hub for dependencies didn't fix the issue.
Ahhh let me see what happened. I'll post an update shortly to fix it.

Why don't you just increase version number instead of changing name and adding r1 postfix? It should be:
cbkstudios.Abducted_Ep3_-_Archive.1.var
cbkstudios.Abducted_Ep3_-_Archive.2.var instead of cbkstudios.Abducted_Ep3_-_Archive_Part_1_r1.1.var

How anyone can guess that it is the same but newer version?

Why don't you just increase version number instead of changing name and adding r1 postfix? It should be:
cbkstudios.Abducted_Ep3_-_Archive.2.var instead of cbkstudios.Abducted_Ep3_-_Archive_Part_1_r1.1.var

Yes, I am doing that now. The update I just uploaded is not correct. I had to relink all of my assets and my sounds. I'm finishing up shortly. Apologies for the mistake. Hopefully this fixes it.

Found the problem. It is referencing an early WIP. I need to link everything back so it is fixed. I'll post a 2nd update in about 15 minutes.
Taking a bit longer than 15 mins... had to relink sounds, assets, morphs, and clothing presets. Sorry for the learning curve... Update coming shortly. Please, let me know if this fixes everything.

cbkstudios updated Abduction - Episode 3 - Archive Encounter with a new update entry:

Update to fix issues (missing assets / missing full scene)

Sorry folks. First time uploading a full complicated scene to the HUB. Hoping this fixes it.

If you downloaded when it was first uploaded you're missing the assets and sounds.
If you downloaded the first update, you did not get the whole scene.

This should fix all of these problems. Please, let me know if there are any issues.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update posted. It is a .3 as the .2 had issues when I exported it. This version should fix everything. Please, let me know if there are any issues.

Just uploaded the fix. This should give you all of the assets including the environment, sounds, and the unity girls. It is also the full scene (9 minutes long). Please, let me know if you have any issues with this. Appreciate you letting me know you had issues the first time around as I would not of known otherwise.

Pretty good, thanks!
More positions and buttons to switch between them on the fly would be great :)

Also some of the timeline triggers change the appearance/clothing back to the original which is a problem for people that want to use their own appearance presets.

Pretty good, thanks!
More positions and buttons to switch between them on the fly would be great :)

Also some of the timeline triggers change the appearance/clothing back to the original which is a problem for people that want to use their own appearance presets.
Thank you for the feedback!

I didn't have user customization in mind when making this scene but, I will keep it in mind for future ones.

Do the triggers change the full appearance or just clothing for you?

I used clothing presets to turn the cum effects on and off. I'll test some ideas out to see if I can have it affect only the cum clothing and not other clothing items.

Thanks again for the feedback and let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom