Shadowbabe Encounter

Scenes Shadowbabe Encounter

Perveloper

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Perveloper submitted a new resource:

Shadowbabe Encounter - During your afternoon nap, a sleep paralysis demon has her way with you. Warning: SPOOKY!

During your afternoon nap, a sleep paralysis demon has her way with you. Warning: Spooky!

Use the buttons to start. More options will appear after the first viewing.

Desktop users: Field of View of at least 60 recommended.
If buttons can't be clicked, center the camera at the chair facing you.
View attachment 224140
Credits:
Plugins: Acidbubbles - Timeline, Embody, ColliderEditor. NoStage3 - UnityAssetVamifier.
Environment: TGC - ENV_TheCharterhouseGreatChamber. ZRSX -...

Read more about this resource...

the scene does not start when i click on doze off
Is the button clickable? center your view on the chair.
Have you allowed the plugin's to run?
Are you sure freeze sound/animation is not checked?

Is the button clickable? center your view on the chair.
Have you allowed the plugin's to run?
Are you sure freeze sound/animation is not checked?
yes i click the button, it goes away then nothing happens. freeze animation is not checked, all plugins are allowed

excellent scene, only issue is if i change the female model, it mess up all positions :) ,so this scene atoms can't be changed.

excellent scene, only issue is if i change the female model, it mess up all positions :) ,so this scene atoms can't be changed.
Most looks won't work because her limbs are very long and the torso is regular sized.

Desktop POV seems to work fine but when I click on the VR pov button nothing happens and I get this error:
LoadJSON: File Saves/PluginData/EmbodyProfiles/SBEvr.embodyprofile not found
I have the latest version of Embody (58?)

I get the dame thing when I click on VR PoV. Any help?

IDK why, but every ime I start the scene some weird shadow pillars just appear around and in front that blocks the POV. Is this normal? I illuminated it for better view

Attachments

• 0d7e6a78ded3502043d1575068768761.jpg
    0d7e6a78ded3502043d1575068768761.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 0
I also get the error when clicking the VR button at the start, and then nothing happens.

for anyone who can't start in VR because of that error I found a quick solution... not sure if it breaks something but the experience looks like it should

Go to Select, find "UIButtonPOVvr" atom, control, button trigger and disable first checkbox "A_LoadProfileWithPath".

Back
Top Bottom