Old Add Ons files not working

Trashboat69

Reactions
I've spent the past couple days trying to get this add-on pack to work, so far have made very little progress. I managed to get the scene to load eventually, but the model loads in with the default look and although the clothing is there it is all blank and untextured. I did get one of his other old mods working by simply decompressing it in the addonpackages folder, but this one in particular is just not working at all. Would help if someone with more expirence could take a look at the files and maybe find out how to get them working. Thanks. This is the link --- https://www.patreon.com/posts/tali-29979654

The AddonPackages folder is solely for VAR files. If it's not a VAR it shouldn't be there.
The zip file has folders that are to be unzipped to the root VAM folder. The Custom and Saves follow the current system, the Import folder has morphs and VAM will ask if you want to move them to the correct place. The Textures will just stay there I think, I didn't try it.
The morphs conversion will set those morphs to 0 and you can find them in the morphs tab in purple. I didn't try unzipping the Textures folder, but if they are moved somewhere else you need to adjust the Skin textures location. The Custom and Save were fine as the paths were correct.

Ideally you want the creator to repackage this to a VAR, but you can also unzip it to a root VAM folder, and if there's missing textures you need to update their location. I didn't see anything else that was broken beyond repair.

Back
Top Bottom