Invaluable member
Wiki Contributor
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
atani12.gitlab.io
atani updated 2023 template variants with a new update entry:

Poor quality control

Turns out the triggers to turn the box on and off were not well though about because loading the subscene would break them 🤦‍♂️

The boxes subscene is now a child of a empty atom. The empty atom is always present in the scene, so enabling and disabling it will not break triggers and will act on the child subscene as intended.

Added as a dependency is my sex doll boxes VAR for easier loading in the scene.

Read the rest of this update entry...

atani updated NEXT variants with a new update entry:

Updated to latest NEXT

The sex doll NEXT variant, currently the only variant, is now updated to the latest NEXT version.
This means all new sex positions are available, adapted to fit the female to a sex doll role, and all other features present in the NEXT template it's made from.

There's also a image based UI to load a sex doll box. Before was text, now it's box cover images. Nothing fancy or new, just nice to see pictures instead :)

Have fun.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm getting this error. When initiating the BJ scene, female model has her head moved into place and angle, but then this error occurs which stops the animation. Do you know which VAR is involved? This error is all that occurs. Very non descript unfortunately...
Screenshot 2024-09-10 165206.png

UPDATE: Disregard. I worked it out. When I changed the model look, I had to also reset the plugin target to the male.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom