Assets [Subscene] Sex dolls

ZRSX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
zrsx
ZRSX submitted a new resource:

[Subscene] Sex dolls - Realistic sex dolls

To extend the collection of toys available in VAM, here are some sex dolls!

They are based on "Person" atoms, so you'll have the same level of realism for all body parts. You can animate them or leave them as is.

You can use your own appearances with this. Be aware that clipping may appear if you use appearances that are too different from the default model. There are already some, when moving the limbs to a different posture - you may need to adjust the extremities a little if you want...

Read more about this resource...

I have to say, given how much they look like regular people within VAM with missing limbs, these sex dolls give me the heeby jeebies.

I have to say, given how much they look like regular people within VAM with missing limbs, these sex dolls give me the heeby jeebies.
Haha, I see what you mean. I tried to make them as "plastic looking" as I could; depending on the lights, it's not that obvious. But accentuating this further was disturbing in another way...
I'll see if I can improve this. Do not hesitate to send me some examples if you achieve a better result!

Is there a way i can cover the transparent bits when saving and then loading the look? I tried saving the black circles as a linked asset with customunityassetmanager but they aren't even selectable

Is there a way i can cover the transparent bits when saving and then loading the look? I tried saving the black circles as a linked asset with customunityassetmanager but they aren't even selectable
Yes, there is, and it's fairly simple. It's made to be editable (they are not CustomUnityAssets but just VAM shapes - you can scale them on all axis and even change the material if you want).

The extremities are just hidden to avoid any involuntary movement.
You can see them by clicking on the "Show hidden" checkbox of the menu. Then you can move, rotate & scale them to perfectly fit.

Here's a quick video tutorial for this:

Maybe I was a little overprotective of them ^^
I'll unhide them by default on when I'll do an update, as I already prevented movement with disabling "Allow Possess/Grab".

Yes, there is, and it's fairly simple. It's made to be editable (they are not CustomUnityAssets but just VAM shapes - you can scale them on all axis and even change the material if you want).

The extremities are just hidden to avoid any involuntary movement.
You can see them by clicking on the "Show hidden" checkbox of the menu. Then you can move, rotate & scale them to perfectly fit.

Here's a quick video tutorial for this:

Maybe I was a little overprotective of them ^^
I'll unhide them by default on when I'll do an update, as I already prevented movement with disabling "Allow Possess/Grab".
I don't think it's necessary to unhide them, TBH. with them hidden it makes it easier to manipulate the dolls without constantly selecting the plates.

I remember that being a point of annoyance for characters with CUAs like tails or ears, like I'd often end up selecting those assets instead of the character's various joints.(I hate using C to cycle through them, because I'll often hit the wrong key)

Back
Top Bottom