The Next Trend

Scenes The Next Trend

VeeAreOne

Reactions
VeeAreOne submitted a new resource:

The Next Trend - In a world where being TekTak famous is everything.

Jennifer is a good girl by day and an e-thot by night. She craves the attention doing TekTak trends gets her. She can't believe how horny all of those DMs make her. Even though she'd never admit it if you asked her.

Super simple scene. Unzip to main. In zip form for included audio file.

I merely arranged the works of our awesome creators. All credit and praise to them. Support them when you can!!!

Read more about this resource...

From your other scene shared, why not package them as VAR? It has immensely better features for everyone than unpacking zips; a lot more poeple would try your scene if it was a VAR.

Actually, it's almost right, there's a meta json there. I guess you packaged it but something was not right and ended up as a zip with a folder.

and to avoid a messy dependencies list:

Last edited:
Thanks for the help. I am a 100% n00b at this and I'm open to any help and criticism! I will update the file to include the scene. Oversight on my part.

When I used the Package Builder, it put the scene in a folder within the AddonPackagesBuilder folder. I honestly couldn't figure out how to make the .var file, so I used a workaround. I will check out the guides and try to do better.

Definitely check the guides to get it right. Once you know how to do them well it's much better for you and everyone.

Also, as you're making looks (I assume, haven't checked), make also a Appearance preset besides the scene and add it to the package. Would actually be better you share it on the Hub as a Look and not a Scene, scenes are meant to be more than a idle person in a room.

And since I'm writing some feedback, here's more. A couple more photos would attract a higher number of people to your asset; spice up your description a little with some nice posed photos and editing.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it "making looks." I attempted to make the scene compatible with any Appearance a user would want to insert. There are many TekTak girls out there. ;)

Great, it's packed as a VAR for sure. But now you need to check the second guide to avoid all those nested dependencies, 50 is a lot.
Most of the time it's because you're using morphs from packages when there identical ones in the base VAM. Check out aswell the plugin MorphMerger to help there, but important first is to see if there's a non-package equivalent of a morph you can use.
Pay special attention to dependencies that are not Hub hosted or are actually payed items, like that vamX1.6 asset.

Just noticed the VAR naming is not according to norm. It should be Author.Name.Version, with version being a integer. Currently you have it as 1.2, should be 1 or 2, or other integer.

If you are wondering why no dependencies tab...it's the usual, not var package or custom/different package naming (not to be confused with versioning #).
In this case: The_Next_Trend.1.#.var (first v1.2) and The_Next_Trend.#.var (2nd v1.2 and up)

@atani already mentioned naming scheme

So...you can goto history tab and remove first 3 resource versions or only first v1.2 (with custom package name, different from package meta info)
...also uploading .depend.txt file is not required (especially not for hub-hosted content).

Back
Top Bottom