Question Newbie me. Trying to get through MacGruber's Instructions for using Unity and ran into a BIG problem.

BlackMagic

Reactions
There is no VamExporter. I downloaded and installed everything per the instructions - but there is no item/window for VamExporter and I am as confused as a dizzy monkey! How can I export the "hard way" because the bunch of files Unity spits out is confusing.

It seems you didn't follow the instructions as I followed them a few days ago and everything worked well. Read them again.

Upvote 0
It seems you didn't follow the instructions as I followed them a few days ago and everything worked well. Read them again.
Well, I went through 3 times already. Even RE downloaded every thing/re-installed. Verified Unity version,etc. So I guess I am just stupid, cause I got the same f'n result.

Upvote 0
Number of times = certainty. Where instruction says "Next do the same with Tools → VaMExporter" I took that to mean from under Asset/Tools on lower left. I AM stupid. Just noticed Tools on Unity Menu. DUH!
6am no sleep and I see what two days of frustrating attempts missed. Almost 70yr old and former engineer -jeeeze Egg on my face! Sorry to have bothered you.

Attachments

• Console.jpg
    Console.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
No worries, it's common to be a bit lost or interpret in another way a unfamiliar program, done it a million times ? . The important thing is that it's all working now.
Have fun with it.

Upvote 0
在哪里

在哪里看教程,找不到链接
You could have just checked MacGruber's resources as it's mentioned in the title, it's easily found:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom