Question Problem getting person into a specific pose

randomdude001

Reactions
Hi Guys,

long time lurker, first time poster here :)

I'm having problems getting my person into a certain pose. Specifically, I'm talking about the "Feet behind the head"-Yoga pose:

7a038d9af82304ab8f4b3f77d3d55a3c.jpg

When I try to recreate this pose, the person always starts to spasm and won't hold the pose; I'm suspecting the abdomen colliders don't agree with the pose. I've already tried to reduce the colliders to zero via acidbubbles' collider editor plugin and adjust the joint drive and hold position strings and dampers - to no avail.

So I thought: Maybe someone here has had similar problems and knows an answer?

Thanks in advance! :)

Most of the time it comes from the breast colliders, in cases like this. I guess the breasts are too much disturbed by the legs.
Have you tried to switch off things like "soft body physics", which works for breast and bottom, or those advanced physics? If you already tried the Collider Editor, then maybe you allready tried all of these basic steps.
If possible, don't pull the joint nodes too far away from its center-point.
Instead of this, use all of the joints to form a pose, like knees and thighs, too.
It is not neccessarily a question on how to get that pose into place, but on how to deal with all those different physics and forces.
Unfortunately some extreme poses just don't work in VaM :(

Upvote 0
Thanks for the answer, TToby! I'll try your tips. Haven't tried changing the breast colliders or switching soft body physics off yet.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom