New to VAM have questions on how to make experience better

safoamz1z

Reactions
I'm curious as to what ways you can use this app

Right now I'm using VAM + embody plugin. I'll load a scene, I have a fleshlight and I'll possess the guy and try to have sex with the girl. It usually ends up horribly as it's really hard to position, just moving slightly will ruin the physics, the guy in the scene ends up sticking his dick into nothing and just thrusting into the air and i have to reset the scene

What are some ways I can get a better experience? I also have a handy is there any way I can incorporate this?

What is vamX? is it worth it?

How do I have 'sex' in a scene without all the physics messing up. Do I have to avoid moving too much?

Just generally what are some ways I can use this app? I have fleshlights, handy, oculus 3. What is the best 'setup' I can use to have sex with the girls in virtamate and having the most fluid experience? Right now it seems everything just breaks , I have to reset scenes over and over.

I also heard from someone that you can load up models and have sex with them? How would u do that? They just stand there for me

Last edited:
Embody has different modes, you should read the Embody resource page for more information about the modes.
If you have a Handy you may be interested in trying scenes made with that in mind. I can suggest CuddleMocap with high quality scenes and Handy/other toys integration.

vamX is like a big mod of VaM that includes its own UI and features. I find it suitable more for beginners or anyone who just wants to play around quickly and doesn't want to deal with the VaM's learning curve. Personally I find that if you want to invest some time learning about any reasonable scene customisation, I'd rather use it on VaM instead of vamX, but last time I used it was a long time ago and much has changed since then.

Fully agree to atani re you can try vamX but the learning curve of using vam without is worth it.

Fully agree to atani re you can try vamX but the learning curve of using vam without is worth it.
You nailed it... the learning curve is steep in my opinion.... and many of these feature contributors are honestly pioneers...... as I find myself just learning so much from those featured contributors on VamX

I personally found out about Vam and VamX though the Valve Steam combo.... and I have to admit...... if it wasn't for for VamX; I wouldn't have gotten the stepping stones i needed to to do the most simple things.... VamX reminds me of how i gotten into Photoshop originally back in the 90's where the original Photoshop is a bit too complex to use without aftermarket (paid) Effects/plug-ins..... the Valve/Steam story is just so sad.

Back
Top Bottom