How to search tags better on this site?

haibai886

Reactions
I want to search or filter through the Resources and look for "lookalike" looks. The search option doesn't show thumbnails or anything useful so it's hard to tell who the looks are supposed to be. People also don't put the exact name of their lookalike, most likely due to legal issues, so I can't search or filter through those either if I want to find a specific look. Anyone know how to deal with these issues?

I noticed that dedicated look makers are often the sources of most looks on the Hub. Everyone gets traced back to similar looks from the main look makers. If a look you like, just click on the maker's name, see what else they got. If they have dozens of looks, odds are, you will find something like it, and they are the main look origin.

Some look makers have a pretty big database of looks. You can check out A1X and VAMBO.

Now we finally have reached a point, where we complain about having TOO MUCH stuff for VaM. ;)
Joking aside: As you allready guessed, creators will not add the real name of the lookalike.
If YOU can easily find it, lawyers and agencies will find it, too.
My only lame suggestion (aside from the tipps above): Have fun to explore and find new exciting things, you maybe never know you was searching for. Once you have seen them all, or find your favourite creator, you "only" have to look after what's new.

Back
Top Bottom