• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
The Naughty Schoolgirl - Teaser (Act 1&2) Desktop and VR

Scenes The Naughty Schoolgirl - Teaser (Act 1&2) Desktop and VR

Slam Thunderhide

Reactions
Patreon
SlamT
Slam Thunderhide submitted a new resource:

Naughty School Girl - Samantha doesn’t follow the rules and Ms. Matthews has had enough.

Samantha doesn’t follow the rules and is constantly in trouble. She teases the male teachers and boys with her short skirt and attitude. Ms. Matthews has had enough. 3 scenes, 1 is an animation to watch the other 2 you possess Ms. Matthews.

StartHere is the opening scene with some backstory and option to choose OTKnee or OTDesk spankings.

Triggers:
Sam’s Neck: Ms. Matthews scolds and talks to Sam
Sam’s Left Shoulder: Shirt unbuttons
Sam’s Upper Back: Panties detach
Sam’s Lower Back: Skirt...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, didn't you forget dependency "Mofme.Textures_Slap_and_Whipmarks"? I found links to it inside skin preset (inside Custom archive).

Please provide links to the missing resources. At this time the scene is unplayable.

As per StarryNight, the scene refuses to load (desktop mode) - seems to get stuck on whatever final image (texture?) it's trying to load. No error log is available because VaM (1.22.0.3) just becomes unresponsive. Tried flushing the image cache and disabling any and all session plugins, no luck.

As per StarryNight, the scene refuses to load (desktop mode) - seems to get stuck on whatever final image (texture?) it's trying to load. No error log is available because VaM (1.22.0.3) just becomes unresponsive. Tried flushing the image cache and disabling any and all session plugins, no luck.

Not sure what to say.I just tested it on another machine and works great. I also ran it on my shitty laptop which while very slow did start and play with no issues. So that 5 different versions of VAM installs i've tried it on and had no problems. I guessing its something with your install. Do you have the newest versions of the dependencies? The Decal Maker Plugin sounds like might be hanging it up for you.

Slam Thunderhide updated The Naughty Schoolgirl - Teaser (Act 1&2) Desktop and VR with a new update entry:

The Naughty Schoolgirl - Teaser (Act 1&2) Desktop and VR

Apparently some people were having issues with the scene freezing when the decals are loading. I'm told this version works for their issue. I have not been able to replicate this issue on 5 different VAM installs and 3 different computers. A few people have had this issue, hope this fixes it for them.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Download Decal Maker V39
And make sure there are NO OTHER Versions of Decal Maker in your Addonfolder.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Already have the latest version of Decal Maker (v39).
After my last post I tried re-opening the original scene, then went off to do something else for a couple of hours - when I checked again it had loaded successfully.
Your latest still hangs, even though the 'Image Loading' dialog completes and closes - I've cleared the error log and will check to see what it reports if/when VaM becomes responsive again.
Maybe I still have an older version of one of the dependencies lurking in my install dir and it's causing issues.

EDIT: 1/2 hour for Vam to unfreeze - nothing reported via error log.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom