Spa Day (Teaser) VR

Scenes Spa Day (Teaser) VR

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

Spa Day (Teaser) VR - Losing control never felt so good.

View attachment 207802

Using a Gift Certificate Jess received form her boyfriend for Christmas she decided to indulge in a massage. Getting caught up in the relaxation and temptation Jess found herself crossing the line and letting herself go in a passionate secret encounter that she would never forget.

Its been a while since I posted a scene. I have had a lot of organizing to do at home. And recently with pateron as well, Trying to set up a better way of providing content...

Read more about this resource...

Hi. I’m interested in two things. First of all a way to use the towel in other personal scenes. I can’t figure out how to do that. I also would like to know how I could make it so the towel doesn’t automatically slip off on its own? It isn’t a clothing item and I’ve tried quite a lot to figure both of these things out. Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Hi. I’m interested in two things. First of all a way to use the towel in other personal scenes. I can’t figure out how to do that. I also would like to know how I could make it so the towel doesn’t automatically slip off on its own? It isn’t a clothing item and I’ve tried quite a lot to figure both of these things out. Any help would be awesome, thanks!
The towel is a modified sim sheet. I use the slate floor to creat any flat surface that I don't want the sheet to fall though. There are only a hand ful of objects that can interact with the sheet, the floor is one of them. Simply scale the floor to the size you need in this case it was the size of the massage bed. Place it level with the top of the bed then turn off the material so it invisible. This will stop hair from going though as well. As for covering a character. For female just adjust the stiffness, collision and weight. Your goal is to make it very light and stuff. This will help keep it in place after it drops onto your character. For males you will need to fiddle with the colliders depending on what you want to cover. Legs and chest are trouble areas on males. Hope this helps a bit.

Back
Top Bottom