• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Natyss

WeebUVR

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
WeebUVR submitted a new resource:

Natyss - Model inspired by OC art by Nyuunzii

My attempt at creating model inspired by OC Art from Nyuunzii

View attachment 368791

You will need this plugin for emissive textures to work:
also this plugin for physics for tail and lure:

Contains scene with...

Read more about this resource...

How do you save the tail and lure? They don't show up as a linked asset in the CUAM to save
*Edit* NVM, figured it out, had to connect the control of the tail and lure to the person/pelvis and person/head like with the bone control

Last edited:
I love this look but I didn't like the alien feet so I removed the toe morphs. Now she can use heels!

Attachments

• image_2024-05-19_220610638.png
    image_2024-05-19_220610638.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Not like I don't already have 65328858123 non-human .... guess having 65328858124 wouldn't hurt lol

when i save futa looks they load back as female, is there any fix?
You can save the looks but it won't save the plugin that makes futa enabled (stopper's alternative futa is used for this look). You would need to save a plugin preset aswell and load on the new person atom where you want to use the apperance.

How do you save the tail and lure? They don't show up as a linked asset in the CUAM to save
*Edit* NVM, figured it out, had to connect the control of the tail and lure to the person/pelvis and person/head like with the bone control
Do you mind clarifying for a newbie? I've got CUAM knowledge to some extend, but this is beyond me.

I click on the base of the tail to bring up Tail:BoneControl. I choose "Select Link to From Scene" and select pelvis. When I move Natyss, her tail now moves with her properly. However, I'm missing a step, because when I save and load her in another scene the tail remains missing (same goes for upper head-tail but if I know how to fix one I can fix both).

Any elaboration on your comment would be a huge help. Thanks again.

I can't use the CUAM plugin to save Lure and Tail to the correct location. When loading them using CUAM, they always end up in the wrong location.

Do you mind clarifying for a newbie? I've got CUAM knowledge to some extend, but this is beyond me.

I click on the base of the tail to bring up Tail:BoneControl. I choose "Select Link to From Scene" and select pelvis. When I move Natyss, her tail now moves with her properly. However, I'm missing a step, because when I save and load her in another scene the tail remains missing (same goes for upper head-tail but if I know how to fix one I can fix both).

Any elaboration on your comment would be a huge help. Thanks again.
Link the CUA to the body as well. linking only the bones generated by the CUA/XPS Controllers plugin will most likely not work with CUA manager.

Link the CUA to the body as well. linking only the bones generated by the CUA/XPS Controllers plugin will most likely not work with CUA manager.

So from what I understand (which is very little), I need to use the CUA asset linking UI? I tried linking the actual custom asset to the body but I had the same result, tail doesn't save when appearance is saved. I'm just not doing it right, I'm sure.

Sorry to ask for further clarification, but I feel like I need it.

I've got the bone control tab here:
Screenshot 2024-05-25 011825.png

Where I can link the tail bones to the body.

I've also got the CUA UI here (ignore the weird menu glitches, I think it's a bug?)
Screenshot 2024-05-25 012623.png

(Also ignore CUA_headback, I was messing around with it) And I think I need to use the handle linked assets tab here:
Screenshot 2024-05-25 012653.png

So as far as I'm aware I use this menu to turn the tail and lure into custom assets I can link (like how I accidentally made head (back) into an asset). But I could also be totally wrong, because I don't see how to link the tail from here. Please let me know if I'm on the right track, it's an amazing model and I want to get it working properly.

Thanks in advance.

So from what I understand (which is very little), I need to use the CUA asset linking UI? I tried linking the actual custom asset to the body but I had the same result, tail doesn't save when appearance is saved. I'm just not doing it right, I'm sure.

Sorry to ask for further clarification, but I feel like I need it.

I've got the bone control tab here:
View attachment 370455
Where I can link the tail bones to the body.

I've also got the CUA UI here (ignore the weird menu glitches, I think it's a bug?)
View attachment 370456
(Also ignore CUA_headback, I was messing around with it) And I think I need to use the handle linked assets tab here:
View attachment 370457

So as far as I'm aware I use this menu to turn the tail and lure into custom assets I can link (like how I accidentally made head (back) into an asset). But I could also be totally wrong, because I don't see how to link the tail from here. Please let me know if I'm on the right track, it's an amazing model and I want to get it working properly.

Thanks in advance.
Honestly i dont really use CUA manager at all so i dont really know. all i know is that it can save model with attached CUA atoms.
All that should be needed is to link the control node from the CUA to the body (ignore the parts called bones as they are only generated by the XPS plugin..

Honestly i dont really use CUA manager at all so i dont really know. all i know is that it can save model with attached CUA atoms.
All that should be needed is to link the control node from the CUA to the body (ignore the parts called bones as they are only generated by the XPS plugin..
That was the info I needed, actually. Ignoring the bones, used Control and linked the assets to the body and head and suddenly CUAM recognizes them as assets, letting me save like normal. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom