Question Moving male and female to different pose

Medved

Reactions
Hi, I am using voice commands to move male and female to different sex poses. But I have to do it separately for male and female. is there any way to move them both at the same time. ? Thanks

Very simple. I create a pose preset. Then macgruber speech recognition plugin. In there use person/pose presets/load preset by path. Use any keyword, say doggy girl and use doggy preset. She moves into that doggy position. But I have to use this for boy and girl individually. Want to move them in one piece:))

Upvote 0
But I have to use this for boy and girl individually. Want to move them in one piece:))
Why not just hook both presets to the same voice trigger? It's a list of triggers for each pharse, you can add as many things to do as you like. They will just be executed in order.

how are you doing that?
Appearently he uses my SpeechRecognition plugin, but there are also some others around. VamX also supports it, I think.

Upvote 0
I see. I imagined moving as moving around, not as loading pose presets. Ok, that's a more typical thing, I overthought it.

Well, MacGruber's around, so you get the best support possible. Off I go somewhere else :)

Upvote 0
Why not just hook both presets to the same voice trigger? It's a list of triggers for each pharse, you can add as many things to do as you like. They will just be executed in order.

Appearently he uses my SpeechRecognition plugin, but there are also some others around. VamX also supports it, I think.
İ dont want them to move one after the other. I want them to move together with one command. say to doggy pose boy and girl at the same time. I see this in VamX. Not sure how he does it. It is pose presets there but for both mail and female. With one click you move them both

Upvote 0
I see. I imagined moving as moving around, not as loading pose presets. Ok, that's a more typical thing, I overthought it.

Well, MacGruber's around, so you get the best support possible. Off I go somewhere else :)
I thought you said you will try to help me:)) But you are free to go somewhere else

Upvote 0
I thought you said you will try to help me:)) But you are free to go somewhere else
I think you have much better assistance with MacGruber, the creator of the plugin, than with me who has never used it before or vamX ;)
Isn't MacGruber's answer suitable? It's one command for 2 triggers like you want.

Upvote 0
It's one command for 2 triggers like you want.
Exactly. Should give you want you want.

Another option is of course using a subscene, of course. Subscenes contain not just poses, but atoms. They can contain almost anything a scene can contain. So, you could put both characters in it, include the needed character animation, but you could also for example change your light setup or add/remove toys or furniture. The downside with subscenes is if you want to change those things independently. If you really just want different pose presets like you said, just loading 2 pose presets may be the simpler option ;)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom