More Story Based Scenes

haho

Reactions
Is it just me ?
I had enough of looks (there are probably 1000's of looks by now)
I had enough of clothes (there are probably 10000's of clothe items by now)
I had enough of assets (there are probably 10000's of asset items by now)

What is missing are more story based scenes - there are some great scenes out there, but there are very few compared to the other staff .

Is it just me feeling that way?

Is it just me ?
I had enough of looks (there are probably 1000's of looks by now)
I had enough of clothes (there are probably 10000's of clothe items by now)
I had enough of assets (there are probably 10000's of asset items by now)

What is missing are more story based scenes - there are some great scenes out there, but there are very few compared to the other staff .

Is it just me feeling that way?
Yeah I agree, I am still fairly new. But I am having fun creating some of my own stories and finding out which form works for me. I hope I will be posting some in the near future. But I am kinda all over the place with trying animation, audio, keyframe animation, triggers, cycle forces, animation patters, merge load scene. Just learning and having fun.
And I didn't find a good structure yet for making stories with short loading times between scenes while still having a bit of animation ... it's hard to pick between the more fast comic style scenes or the animated ones. And I agree there aren't that much good examples out there, but I stick to the free ones i must admit. And they do take a lot of time to create, so maybe that's unfair to expect. But I can't find a lot of clothing for men either, so maybe my searching skills aren't there yet

Yes. Scene creation is pretty poor these days, and the few scenes made are behind paid patreons.

But guess what... this is the most complex and long content to create, and I'm pretty sure that this is the main reason why there is not a lot of scene. Even paid scenes are pretty boring stuffs with basic cycle forces / animation patterns.

So what I could suggest if you have great ideas about that, is to come up with your stories and start to create free stories content for the community :D

Yes. Scene creation is pretty poor these days, and the few scenes made are behind paid patreons.

But guess what... this is the most complex and long content to create, and I'm pretty sure that this is the main reason why there is not a lot of scene. Even paid scenes are pretty boring stuffs with basic cycle forces / animation patterns.

So what I could suggest if you have great ideas about that, is to come up with your stories and start to create free stories content for the community :D
ok, I see,

no one likes hard work :) , I understand

There is some great content on patreon and the prices for the work involved are reasonable imo

There is some great content on patreon

Can you give examples? If they don't show up here with a proper screenshot I won't find and subscribe to them like I already did with some looks and assets authors. Especially those who release one or two for free immediately convinced me to support them. But I haven't seen a patreon author for scenes yet.

Can you give examples? If they don't show up here with a proper screenshot I won't find and subscribe to them like I already did with some looks and assets authors. Especially those who release one or two for free immediately convinced me to support them. But I haven't seen a patreon author for scenes yet.

I'm sub'd to TGC, Weeb and Rego currently. Following the rest. I tried Wade for 2 months but a lot of his stuff is more Demo (not full Scenes) but I am still following to see if he changes a bit (nice guy). Haven't tried any of others but follow them (tried some of free stuff or at least downloaded it). Some of them do free stuff, some of them are not active (look at post dates). I'm sure there are more out there (hard to find because some lock 100% behind paywall, which seems short sighted but meh). I've got this odd habit of downloading tons of VAM content, looking at once in desktop and then that's it (no time to try in VR)... all that to say I've not tried much of it in VR.

A few (are more but off top of my head):

WeebUVR and Rego put everything behind a paywall without any preview. I cannot say if I want to subscribe to them as I don't know what I will get (Scenes? Looks? Assets? Guides? What type of each? How much afford was put into each of it? Is the content mostly the same or different each time?).

Do they have anything public elsewhere to peek into their work?

Weeb is mostly futa stuff (he's posted some free here and on discord). Rego I have seen a demo version on Reddit (it's just one massive scene that he keeps building out).

I occasionally create scenes with "stories".
and it's very long to do, some take me more than 100 hours of work and most are paid but some are free => oceane met two friends
the bad tongues will say that I'm advertising ....
Yes it's true but the story I'm offering you is 100% free ;)

Back
Top Bottom