Intimate scenes vs. stories

Krab

Reactions
Patreon
krab
What do you find when you dive into VAM. Are big plot scenes with characters and conversations necessary, or is it better to make well-developed intimate scenes only?

I'm going to bet there's people here looking for just about any type of scene.
Personally, I don't care much for really long conversations, just enough to get into the scene theme. Can also be broken into parts, this way the story can be deeper but still have some action in between :)

There are as many ways to use Vam as there are users. Some people would enjoy scenes with involved plots and conversations, others wouldn't. All I can say that the chances are good that if you make the kind of stuff YOU want to see, you'll probably find others who like it too.

Personanly, I'm not a fan of scenes with lots of plot and conversation, but i do love seeing creative people taking Vam in unusual directions and making unique content.

i think i spent 95% of my vam activity on dragging morph sliders around and playing dressup..

in my opinion it's easier to do quality storytelling in vam than quality immersion. I think vam lacks the foundation for an actual game to get something truly immersive going easily. You can do short flashes of immersion, short repetitive experiments and those take a lot of work too. VR kanojo for example was stupid simple immersion wise but for a lot of vam fans something like that in vam would seem like holy shit. To get just there you have to be or become a developer basically. Anything less than vr kanojo I think it's for most people a try once for 2 minutes thing, not worth the effort imo. With storytelling on the other hand, still a bit of work but you could make the best VN ever right now in VAM if the story is good enough. You could make the first great VRVN. The limit there is your creativity. Personally i'd go for something like that and target a different audience of a more traditional style adult game. I don't think the vam crowd believes anymore or cares too much about gaming at this point

Back
Top Bottom