• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Hand/Nuru Massage Story Scene Commission

SupaRioAmateur

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
SupaRioAmateur
Patreon
SupaRioAmateur
Sample
ZUHVkyE.jpg

Reference

Story
After a day of hard fighting bosses in the fantasy world, got to enjoy some famous hand massage in town.
Mistress is this attractive mid age lady who treat you like shit because you look dirty and tired, she assumes you are poor and can't afford the service
But you are batman

can afford the luxury course and can go even further beyond....

Character
hqdefault.jpg

Ideally Madam M or a remix of my Rio and Madam M, but other girl with big boobs work just fine.
Dude: Cloud or something else

Cloth
Rope and straps and some towel like cloth
1591729603202.png

Env
We can either import something similar of the reference or make some with blender or just use in game assets

Animation
Mocap, Timeline with some cycle force
I can pull a couple different creators together on this if needed

Length
2-5 scenes, each has a handful of looped animations

Budget
Could be 3 digits.

Contact
Contact me on discord https://discord.gg/zhBTMB

Last edited:
So yeah I guess I finally came to the right place. I’m interested in using my sex doll with trackers to simulate a cool sexual immersion. I really don’t need a story so much as sounds and simple talking from strictly a POV perspective. Is this something you can do. 5 minutes max. I really am pretty new at this stuff. 3 digits like. 300-500? I would prefer a trial scene that I can pay for too before I shell out the above amount.

So yeah I guess I finally came to the right place. I’m interested in using my sex doll with trackers to simulate a cool sexual immersion. I really don’t need a story so much as sounds and simple talking from strictly a POV perspective. Is this something you can do. 5 minutes max. I really am pretty new at this stuff. 3 digits like. 300-500? I would prefer a trial scene that I can pay for too before I shell out the above amount.
@Rdriver731 Please create a new thread for this. You request is unrelated to the one by @SupaRioAmateur

Back
Top Bottom