More reality content - especially in AI/speech

Guy

Reactions
If we want the VAM platform to grow into something beyond a fetish platform it is important work related to real-life continues to grow. This includes AI interactions (linking with an open-source chatbot perhaps?) and text to speech integration.

In addition to making characters lifelike, it would be great if they could walk around and be aware of their environment. Smart triggering of appropriate animations based on context, like lying down on a bed, getting up and walking up/down stairs, initiating actions with the player figure, or other figures in the scene.

I really think that VAM can turn into a Holodeck type platform which could be used for any number of things, and thanks to all the content creators and devs who work on these things.

Cheers.

By all means, a very good suggestion. This would means a lot of work, time, knowledge and maybe money. I will support you or anybody else, if you have definite plans. But I fear, there are already many good ideas regarding this topic in the community, but very few people who could really realize them. Unfortunately I can't. I even did some research, but I had to realize that it is everything but an easy task.

Hopefully the post helps spark ideas towards all this, which I think would be a great end-goal for VAM and community. A VR Holodeck type platform would allow all kinds of content for everyone while building towards a common larger goal. Perhaps a group could be established of like-minded devs and creators to help work out a workable path forward, and present it to Meshed to work out how to build it.

Patreons could be set up towards this as well, which I imagine would be very successful once momentum takes place towards this.

Back
Top Bottom