SFW Content?

jacqueBrimont

Reactions
Hi,

This is my first time posting on here.
I'm am curious why there is not more SFW content on here seems like a missed opportunity?
I've shown below a proof of concept I through together using existing meshes and some js code in a web browser to show the simplicity of it.
imgonline-com-ua-dexif3bZ7DLSCELQp.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-dexifJ639tdexG9pE.jpg

It seems like everyone sells clothes and animations in a saturated market.

Short answer imo is that users drive the content. Most people boot up VAM to see something sexy & new. A new animation, a new model, some new clothes will do the trick. If you want to play something, you'll probably turn to any other games, vam will not be your first choice for that. Even if you like stuff like that in vam, you're probably not gonna go looking for them. People tried to do different things but the usual result was a very cold reception. And that's for NSFW gameplay-oriented stuff too

I think it might have to do with the scene system, for me at least. Since the loading is boring, for me almost all scenes are a one-time thing. When I see stuff that goes in experimental directions I skip them even if they seem cool because I know I'd try them for 5 minutes and then never open them again.

Back
Top Bottom