Free the old paid content!

ZRSX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
zrsx
Hi everybody!

I have a request to all creators who have made paid content for a while. Would you mind releasing some of your old paid content for free?

Why would you do such a thing? Let me explain a bit. There are actually several reasons:
  1. Free content (under any CC licence) is content that can be reused by the community. By keeping it paid indefinitely, nobody can use your content for their own creations - unless by making dependencies to many paid content, which is bleh.
  2. Your oldest content is probably not what is bringing you more subscribers. You won't "lose" anything by setting it free. And I don't think you will anger any current subscriber by releasing content that is several months or years old.
  3. VAM 2.x is coming. Quite a lot of things will become obsolete. Looks & clothing for sure. They'll have to be redone for v2. So your paid content for v1 will become obsolete after a while. Why not release it to the masses before it does?
    It will never became worthless because my guess is v2 launch date won't be tomorrow and people will continue using v1 for a while even after the v2 release. But still, it'll become way less valuable.
  4. It's free advertisement for you. By releasing your old content for free, it makes your new content more visible. Marketing, baby.
  5. It makes you a good person. Yep.
Please hear my call!
That sounds so dramatic, I love it.

Please make better the time that v1 has left! It could improve the quality of the scenes that could be released. I'm thinking about cum clothing, some environments, some looks, some quality clothes... Anything shared is good!

To all who will consider it: thank you! 😘
To the others: no pressure. I'm not saying that it should be something that everybody should do and it is obviously totally your choice.

What do you think about it?

I have an approach where I release older content at the same time as i release new content. Also anything I port i release as free even if it has a cc attribution commercial license attached. I agree with your points and I think the more content creators that take this approach the better for everyone.

That's the spirit! :)
Hopefully people will realize that it's a totally viable approach and that everybody wins by doing so.

Back
Top Bottom