Monster ideas - two headed giant

qoosh

Reactions
I saw a cyclops posted recently and that's awesome. I'd like to see more monsters on VAM, specifically a two headed giantess / giant. Maybe it could be modeled in Blender and made into a morph. Might be tricky to animate, though.

After seeing that mentioned cyclops, I will never say "impossible" again... :LOL:
But from my experience, there is no way to do this by a simple morph.
As you may know, in VaM v1.x you can't import new figures, but only morph the included ones.
But it is relatively easy to do body parts as custom Unity assets.
"Just" take the one-headed monster, export the mesh with the build-in VaM mesh exporter, cut off the head in Blender and then create the CUA in Unity. Unfortunately the mesh exporter can't export the dynamic hair... so the monster has to be bald or has painted hair or the hair has to be a CUA, too.
Though, this would not be the most simple monster to make. We have werewolfes, aliens, orcs, goblins, ,..., cyclops, aso.

On that note, another monster I'd like to see is a headless giant (aka a Blemmyae) with a face on its chest. I am experimenting with how to remove the head from the body, possibly with morphs or masking. Is there a best way to remove the head that you know of?

Hi, there are some tools here at the hub to hide parts of a figure and make them invisible.
If you want to do it by a morph, the most simple way would be to simply shrink the head down to nearly zero.
May it with a custom morph, or even by using build-in ones.
Would be interesting to see if the physics is freaking out. ;)
With a knights armor from DAZ, I bet you could do a nice Dullahan, too.
Or a ghost rider with a nice skull asset.

There is definitely a lack of monster girls in VaM, but I understand we really need Vam2.0 to get good ones.
I only found one Lamia for FaM and despite some nice design and textures she has 2 legs :(
Looking forward to VaM 2.0 and all the new features that will come with it.

Hi, there are some tools here at the hub to hide parts of a figure and make them invisible.
If you want to do it by a morph, the most simple way would be to simply shrink the head down to nearly zero.
1637635087947.png

When making a model invisible, it seems the mouth stays.
I found I could hide the material for tongue, Teeth and mouth (jaw) but the lips remain no matter what I do.
I literally just have a pair of floating lips and I can't work out how to hide them, any suggestions?

I found I could hide the material for tongue, Teeth and mouth (jaw) but the lips remain no matter what I do.
I literally just have a pair of floating lips and I can't work out how to hide them, any suggestions?

Sorry, no idea.
You have separate objects/materials for the teeth, the tongue, the mouth, the eyeballs plus all the other eye-parts, but the lips are part of the main person object. The texture/material/uv-map for the lips is included in the face texture.
Maybe you could take a look at the "invisible-clothings". Is there maybe an alpha-map without lips?
Or do you maybe have added a decal texture for the lips? Like the ones that are build-in with some original VaM female textures?

I did a headless version of the sex dolls and had no issue with this.

Note that I didn't made the plugin used in this package, just played a bit with it to achieve what I wanted.

I used the project Eve plugin which makes the whole body invisible. I still want it there, just not visible. I can't get rid of the lips. I tried removing textures and changing skins and applying the plugin to different looks but the lips always stay.
So people can see what I am doing, mostly pieced together from free assets. A lot easier when you don't need to worry about the skin :)
(My Hero Academia - Toru)
Toru.jpg

@Jiraiya Hi,

which lips do you mean? The lips in the face, or the "pussy lips?
I am asking this, because I can not see any lips in your example picture.
If you mean the "pussy-lips":
The vagina area is a separate mesh with separate materials a.s.o., too.
Please use "hide pubic area" (or how it is exactly called) in the clothing-options.
And disable the automatic vagina texture creation in the person's texture options.
...just in case you didn't allready have thought about this.

LoL, Lips on the face!
No, you can't see them because I changed their colour to black and posed the photo so they were not seen against the black background.
Clever posing, If you have any detail behind them they show up as lips floating on the face area though.

@Jiraiya LoL, you never can be sure with all those people from different countrys and the almost babylonian language mix.

I used the project Eve plugin which makes the whole body invisible. I still want it there, just not visible. I can't get rid of the lips.
Go take a look at the hide_character plugin I used: it can make the whole body invisible.

Yes, I never had any issues with that plugin.
Thats why I have asked him if he maybe has a lip-decal texture activated.

do you have a link to the hide plugin? I must be an idiot because I couldn't find it on the hub to download.

Sadly there is no package for it and I don't know who's the original owner of the plugin.
It's part of the package I mentioned earlier:

An earlier version (without my adaptations and which hides the whole body by default) is included here:

I'd be glad if somebody with more coding skills than I could do a proper VAR of this (with parameters that could be saved...)

Back
Top Bottom